Team Russia

Guest turquoiseblue

What wonderful news! :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

Figure skater Zagitova to receive Akita dog

she revealed that she had been informed that she will receive a female Akita from Japan.

She said she will think about a name for the dog and she will be sure to find time to take the dog for walks.

Zagitova was all smiles and said thanks in Japanese for the gift.

Zagitova told Japanese media during the Olympics how she fell in love with the Akita breed when she saw photos in a magazine while training in Niigata, Japan shortly before the Games. Zagitova said at the time that she had asked her parents to get one for her if she did well at PyeongChang.

Today in Megasport arena there is an ice-show "Nation's Pride", Alina and Zhenya, Tarasova/Morozov, etc. participate. 

I saw this link for strim, but I'm not sure it works. https://news.sportbox.ru/olympics/spbvideo_NI827626_translation_Prazdnik_olimpijcev_Chempiony___Moskve?ci=570090 

It's right now! (Started 40 min ago). Zhenya will skate last, performing Kukushka with an actual singer of this song singing live.

On 3/3/2018 at 11:14 PM, cinemacoconut said:

From 45 minute mark theres a Zagitova documentary and she said she starves dinner every night and just drinks tea to maintain her weight. Apparently she can only eat fruit at night and have one meal a day: breakfast.

Im shocked cuz yuzu said he can eat anything he wnts. 

So it's true, Eteri is starving the girls.

I just watched Alena Kostornaia again, and when i look at her face [Admin: Don't speculate about skaters' health or weight, please!]. She has that same face as Yulia  at Rostelecom 2016

Guest turquoiseblue

Evgenia Medvedeva: Olympics change people 

The most vivid impression of the Olympics?

– When you understand that you are in Korea, but the whole arena is speaking in your native language. Unforgettably!

You admitted that during the Games became a completely different person. Were you surprised by this change?

– Yes. I was told that the Olympics change people, but I did not think that they change them so much. Now I look at many things differently. I treat them differently. Even those I have never noticed before.

Have you grown up?

– I was growing up during the whole season when I had to cope with the difficulties. But at the Games, of course, too. I feel that I have changed inside, hope that for the better.

You told that you finished reading “Anna Karenina.” They say that it’s not an easy book. For 30-year-olds. That it’s even better to remove it from the school program …

– I do not agree with this! Karenina lived at a time when if you are 25 years old, and you are not yet married, then you are an old maid! So why should this book now be read by those who are already 30? In my opinion, I’m just at the age when I need to read this book.

Did you cry when the heroine stepped under the train?

–  No. Books or movies don’t make me that emotional. I cried only when I “stepped under the train” myself. In my free program.

For the first time in your life?

– Yes. I’ve never cried before. At least – after the skate. Here it was for the first time. And this is one more moment that I will remember about the Olympics. I do not think that in the near future it will be possible to experience the same emotions.

Today one of Russian tabloids, SNC, made an article with a fake news that Zhenya is leaving Eteri. :ohno:

Although it took Eteri and Zhenya only a few hours to make a denial statement , Zhenya's fans got really scared for that time. 

http://m.sport-express.ru/figure-skating/news/tutberidze-oprovergla-uhod-ot-nee-medvedevoy-1380361/