Team Russia

Is there any news about Adian Pitkeev? I was ready to see his development and then the injury happened :cry:

I wonder if he'll ever come back. His injuries are serious.

Now that would be a shame. :nah: He was so talented and I loved this flow on the ice.

Trying to learn too many quads too fast isn't too good for your back. Last year, he was spotted at CoR and asked how he was feeling, and the answer wasn't too optimistic. Poor boy, he was so promising. Well, hope runs eternal.

Hmm, so Alina may be doing the Black Swan for the new season. Interesting.

For now it's only rumors because of one instagram picture... But that would be fantastic if it's true. I can only hope that they will choose good music!

It it does come down to Alina being either Black Swan or White Swan, I definitely think she will be much comfortable with doing Black Swan and will rock it!

Is there any news about Adian Pitkeev? I was ready to see his development and then the injury happened :cry:

Last I heard, someone had allegedly talked to Alexander Samarin at RusNats (I think it was there anyway) and he said Adian had started doing a little bit of training, but I'm not sure what that meant, like maybe he just pops in to CSKA once in awhile to feel the ice vs being there every day...who knows? The big question is when/if he will be able to train jumps again. I would love to see him back too.

So Alina is confirmed to move senior next season. Things will be... interesting :D

So, for the Olympics:

1. Medvedeva

2. Zagitova

3. The rest of the ladies field fighting in a blood bath

IMO

Second this. The third spot is most likely among Elena, Anna and Maria :coffee:

So Alina is confirmed to move senior next season. Things will be... interesting :D

So, for the Olympics:

1. Medvedeva

2. Zagitova

3. The rest of the ladies field fighting in a blood bath

IMO

Second this. The third spot is most likely among Elena, Anna and Maria :coffee:

Yep. :coffee:

Voronov gave an interview saying he's staying with Goncharenko, is working on his programs, isn't ready to reveal what they are and what choreographers he's working with.

Hoping to perform well at his GP events.