Team Russia

11 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Hide contents

I read Liza's Insta - she was very upset I think. Said she didn't want to see her performances used to 'manipulate others'. I think

They're all in a more tricky situation than they realize

Spoiler

Aren’t we just? Things are dire over here. That’s the reason why I have been largely silent over a month now… 

10 hours ago, Fay said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Aren’t we just? Things are dire over here. That’s the reason why I have been largely silent over a month now… 

Spoiler

I thought that perhaps your internet had been cut off or censored.  Very very challenging times right now, stay safe! 

14 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:
  Hide contents

I thought that perhaps your internet had been cut off or censored.  Very very challenging times right now, stay safe! 

Spoiler

we haven't got that far yet, but one never knows. 

12 hours ago, Fay said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

I noticed your silence. Eleven months ago, you welcomed me here first, and I hope by the time of my annuary you can and want and will write regularly again.

Please take care!

For some info about Olympic athletes (including skaters) meeting the President see the thread. Some athletes have apparently refused.

Guest turquoiseblue
11 hours ago, DancingFeather said:

@turquoiseblue Thank you for these informations. I just couldn't press the like button on your post.

Sometimes I wish there were emoji reactions other than the like button on PH to express sadness, laughter, surprise, etc. :tumblr_inline_n2pjd8JxGM1qdlkyg:

Guest turquoiseblue
20 hours ago, turquoiseblue said:

They seem happy and proud :mellow:

I noticed that they have set their account to private... I hope they are OK :grouphug: