Team Russia

20 hours ago, Melodie said:

On a side note, how painful it must have been for her. She seems to be in a much better place mentally now, so that is good.

Anyway, I think you can leave this here. 

I deleted it before you posted lol,  at the moment on Twitter I have only seen one such post so maybe I’m worrying for no reason!

Guest turquoiseblue

Alexandra Trusova: “I’m recovering, I’m already training. The most important now is to prepare well for the Russian Nationals”

What is the most important for you now?

Alexandra Trusova: Of course, it’s to prepare well for the Russian Nationals.

Are you recovering from an injury now?

Alexandra Trusova: Yes, I’m recovering, I’m already training.

Apparently, everything is fine?

Alexandra Trusova: Yes.

How to motivate yourself for success?

Alexandra Trusova: I really love to skate, so it’s not difficult for me to go on the ice, to train a lot. I try to do my work, my maximum, and then the judges decide.

How do you choose the look for the performances?

Alexandra Trusova: For performances, of course, for programs. I watched both movies – both from the short program and free program. We also choose makeup and hairstyle. I almost always choose the whole look, Eteri Georgievna can say whether she liked it or not, then I will make adjustments.

Guest turquoiseblue

Daria Usacheva: “The first days after the injury, I felt guilty and upset that I lost the opportunity to get to the Grand Prix Final. But I want to compete this season and will do my best for this.”

I was warming up my jumps and felt pain. I fell down, tried to get up. There was probably a traumatic shock. Somehow I reached the boards. I was examined and we made a decision to withdraw. The injury definitely happened during the take off from the ice, so I opened up earlier and fell down. I was taken to the hospital in an ambulance, our doctor Philip Shvetsky was with me and a translator from Japanese.

The first days after the injury, I felt guilty. I was very upset because of everything, and that I lost the opportunity to get to the Grand Prix Final.

The treatment now is just peace. Two weeks left. Now almost half of the recovery period has passed. Then there will be another examination. How long this all will take, no one can say, the reaction of the body is unpredictable. Hope for the best, hope everything goes well. I cannot confirm yet, but I want to compete this season and will do my best for this. I do not know how my body will behave, but there is a great desire.

Accidents happen and there's no need to feel guilty :hugs:I hope that she takes enough time to recover and that everything goes well :fingerscrossed: