Team Russia

Guest turquoiseblue

Alexandra Trusova skips the Grand Prix with the doctors strong recommendation

Alexander Kogan: First of all, I would like to clarify the wording: Sasha did not withdraw from the Grand Prix, but skips it on the strong recommendation of doctors.

All these recommendations have been agreed with the FFKR, and together we decided that it is paramount for Trusova to recover and calmly prepare for the Russian Nationals in order to qualify for the Olympic Games.

Cup of Russia: Kazan

https://fsrussia.ru/results/2122/4etap/index.htm

among skaters: Zonov, Lukin, Sarnovsky, Ugozhaev, Anisimov, Dikidzhi, Lazukin, Dmitrieva, Zakharova, Gulyakova, Zinina, Nugumanova, Samodelkina, Shulskaya, Kostyuk/Chigirev, Petushkova/Malikov, Sobinina/Bakhmat, Tumanova/Kunitsa, Khabibullina/Knyazhuk, Akopova/Rakhmanin, Geinish/Mironov, Kadyrova/Balchenko, Kostyukovich/Briukhanov, Storublevtseva/Gritsaenko, Dayneko/Vaskovich, Katashinskaya/Grachev, Leontieva/Gorelkin, Rybakova/Makhnonosov

Guest turquoiseblue

I'm concerned about Aliona's well-being and hope she has someone to lean on. I can only imagine how she is feeling and what she is going through right now... She deserves a better coaching team :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

On 11/9/2021 at 3:39 AM, turquoiseblue said:

I'm concerned about Aliona's well-being and hope she has someone to lean on. I can only imagine how she is feeling and what she is going through right now... She deserves a better coaching team :tumblr_inline_n2pje3s3EO1qdlkyg:

I'm sure she came back to the Dragon Lady's training camp hopping that she could get a spot in the Russian Olympic team ... But tbh I don't believe it'll happen ... She has no quads, her 3A is quite unstable these days ... which is a real shame bc she's such a beautiful skater ... sigh ... I wish her luck ...

Guest turquoiseblue
11 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I'm sure she came back to the Dragon Lady's training camp hopping that she could get a spot in the Russian Olympic team ... But tbh I don't believe it'll happen ... She has no quads, her 3A is quite unstable these days ... which is a real shame bc she's such a beautiful skater ... sigh ... I wish her luck ...

I'm sad for Aliona :tumblr_inline_n18qr8XewT1qid2nw: I hope she is getting the help and support she needs. With only 6 weeks to go until the Russian Nationals, there is still time for her to get her 3A back and get it together. It would be very difficult but I'm really hoping that she can bounce back and make it to the Olympics :fingerscrossed::smiley-angelic001::fingerscrossed::smiley-angelic001::fingerscrossed:

Cup of Russia: Perm

https://fsrussia.ru/results/2122/5etap/index.htm

among skaters: Lukin, Sarnovsky, Soloviev, Ugozhaev, Vetlugin. Kovalev, Zakharova. Lagutova, Rubtsova, Shiryaeva, Muravieva, Petrosyan, Samodurova, Shulskaya, Kostyuk/Chigirev, Chikmareva/Yanchenkov, Geinish/Mironov, Khavronina/Cirisano, Kaganovskaya/Angelopol, Kachushkina/Muratov, Ovsyankina/Samokhin, Aleksova/Vladimirov. Ushakova/Nekrasov

On 11/14/2021 at 4:25 PM, turquoiseblue said:

Am I wrong for hoping the man just shuts up? Don't talk about your skaters that way in the press!

Adelia debuted a 4Lo-2T.

If she succeeds in the JGPF and/or JWC, she would be the first female skater to ever jump the 4Lo and the first skater to jump a 4Lo combo in competition (ratified). 

So she has a 4F, 4T, 4Lo and 4S now. Nice edge on the F, flat Lz (?), good toepick (than some other Team T's skaters), good Euler, less muscled jumps than some other Team T's skaters. 

Good spins, not really expressive, kinda slow across the ice, program is bad per the usual standard with Team T's camp (but still way better than her SP, just what is that???). 

Her FP last year let her shine way more.

5 hours ago, Melodie said:

Adelia debuted a 4Lo-2T.

If she succeeds in the JGPF and/or JWC, she would be the first female skater to ever jump the 4Lo and the first skater to jump a 4Lo combo in competition. 

So she has a 4F, 4T, 4Lo and 4S now. Nice edge on the F, flat Lz (?), good toepick (than some other Team T's skaters), good Euler, jumps less muscled than some other Team T's skaters. 

Good spins, not really expressive, kinda slow across the ice, program is bad per the usual standard with Team T's camp (but still way better than her SP, just what is that???). 

Her FP last year let her shine way more.

Adelia has 4F and 4S? I only saw her try 4T before ;0

(technically, Grassl did 4Lo in combination before :D Not that it really was a combo that should be fully credited...)

I like Adelia but she's nowhere near Muravieva's skating (who won this competition after her 3A SP). Eh, nothing new, bur Russian juniors are brutal.

36 minutes ago, airi said:

Adelia has 4F and 4S? I only saw her try 4T before ;0

(technically, Grassl did 4Lo in combination before :D Not that it really was a combo that should be fully credited...)

I like Adelia but she's nowhere near Muravieva's skating (who won this competition after her 3A SP). Eh, nothing new, bur Russian juniors are brutal.

Grassl did 4Lo combo but was not credited, if I remember correctly (due to Ur).

Adelia has a 4F, per team T on instagram, and she fell on a 4S following the 4Lo combo in the program.

It seems she fell on the 4Lo a couple of times DURING warmup before she could eventually get it. I hope poor girl is alright. 

6 minutes ago, Melodie said:

Grassl did 4Lo combo but was not credited, if I remember correctly (due to Ur).

Adelia has a 4F, per team T on instagram, and she fell on a 4S following the 4Lo combo in the program.

It seems she fell on the 4Lo a couple of times DURING warmup before she could eventually get it. I hope poor girl is alright. 

Ahh, ok - that second jump was credited as second 4Lo though

https://fsrussia.ru/results/2122/5etap/eMC__Scores.pdf