Team Russia

58 minutes ago, Fay said:

Aaaaaaand.... Alexandra Trusova leaves Plushenko. She is back to Tutberidze. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COUsuFGj-k5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sambo wants all the 3 spots for Olympics and I think Sasha knows she wouldn't have much chance if she stays with Plushenko. With Eteri she will have at least more politics behind her than she had with Plushenko. 

It's sad that Khrustalny has the full monopoly now in Russian ladies, Plushenko or CSKA have become completely irrelevant (at least it was still a bit different pre-Pyeongchang). It's crazy that Shcherbakova, Trusova, Kostornaia, Valieva, Usacheva and Khromykh are all together now with Eteri.

10 minutes ago, liv said:

Just... wow.

No matter what they claim, that group will be like the Hunger Games.

All year round Olympic Games. No wonder they are nerveless when they get to the real ones.

I will sooner believe that Eteri simply realised that Berestovskaya's "4t" is hopeless and rejected her.

OTOH Plush will take whoever now to stay relevant.

And here I wondered why new quad girl wasn't invited to any of the Eteri show stops.

So we have miss Kostornaya, miss Shcherbakova, miss Trusova, miss Valieva, miss Usacheva, miss Khromykh and potentially miss Tursynbaeva with miss Medvedeva. And in 2018 Eteri camp wasn't able to manage safely even 2 girls.🤩

16 minutes ago, Paskud said:

So we have miss Kostornaya, miss Shcherbakova, miss Trusova, miss Valieva, miss Usacheva, miss Khromykh and potentially miss Tursynbaeva with miss Medvedeva. And in 2018 Eteri camp wasn't able to manage safely even 2 girls.🤩

...Zagitova still trains there too. Who knows with her? 

2 minutes ago, Melodie said:

...Zagitova still trains there too. Who knows with her? 

Zagi is retired, just not on paper.

With Medo at least I can believe that she was always ambitious, probably wouldn't want to end her career with WDing from FP at RusNats and will try this one last competition eventually.

20 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Zagi is retired, just not on paper.

With Medo at least I can believe that she was always ambitious, probably wouldn't want to end her career with WDing from FP at RusNats and will try this one last competition eventually.

I think Med is done as well, to be honest.