Team Russia

Alena Kostornaya visited the Khrustalny branch of the Sambo-70 Sports and Education Center on Wednesday, a source familiar with the situation told RIA Novosti.
According to the agency, the athlete came to the rink to discuss the likelihood of returning to the group of the honored coach of Russia Eteri Tutberidze.
According to the interlocutor of the agency, the initiative to return to "Khrustalny" comes from the athlete herself. 

https://rsport.ria.ru/20210303/tutberidze-1599811025.html

When will Kogan say that he knows nothing?:party0029:

54 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Probably even if Eteri will reject her, she can hardly stay with Plush either.

Given she didn’t inform him she was having negotiations with Eteri, I would be very much surprised he would take her back. For once I feel sorry for him. 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

This soap opera is getting more and more implausible twists of plot. 

I have never had enough emotional distancing to consider it as a soap opera, but indeed, any screenwriter writing such a scenario would be fired.

(The same with Yuzuru Hanyu's life has already been said, by the way.)

This article is a bit less assertive and gives some additional information :

https://www.eg.ru/sport/1106282-alena-kostornaya-uhodit-ot-plyushchenko-i-vozvrashchaetsya-k-tutberidze/

So, Sambo 70 director said she had asked to come back, but it is a question between her and Eteri Tutberidze (so, we don't know where his knowledge comes from).

The author stresses that she may also have been there to do the final paperwork, as she is still representing Sambo 70.

I tend to believe the long conversation though. But it doesn't imply she was asking for a come back, it just makes it likely.

So, wait and see.

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

Probably even if Eteri will reject her, she can hardly stay with Plush either.

Do you think he's getting new students? Or sizing down?

I’ve been following Tutberidze soap opera for years, what do you expect of me? Starting with Yulia Lipnitskaya in 2014. Seven years of the same scenario over and over. Well, the new twist of prodigal daughters crawling back is new. But only just. 

Alena girl does have lots of characters. Want to get rid of Eteri's curse after you ran away? GO BACK TO HER!

Eteri very likely will take her back, nothing to lose its definitely a win-win situation for Eteri but a big slap to PLSK. Guessing Eteri wouldn't mind humiliating PLSK a bit. 

I saw TSL posted that Sasha wanted to go back to Eteri a few months ago but again we know TSL is nothing but full of crap made by themselves.

Tarasova: Kostornaya needs to apologize to Tutberidze all over the country.

“She loudly, to the whole country, left, now she needs to apologize to the whole country, ask and wait for the master's decision,” Tarasova said by phone.

https://rsport.ria.ru/20210303/kostornaya-1599825269.html?rcmd_alg=collaboration2&rcmd_id=1599811025

(translation into English Google translator)

3 hours ago, Marinn said:

Tarasova: Kostornaya needs to apologize to Tutberidze all over the country.

“She loudly, to the whole country, left, now she needs to apologize to the whole country, ask and wait for the master's decision,” Tarasova said by phone.

https://rsport.ria.ru/20210303/kostornaya-1599825269.html?rcmd_alg=collaboration2&rcmd_id=1599811025

(translation into English Google translator)

I'm getting tired of TAT. 

Just last week, Kosto was sharply criticizing Eteri. If she goes back now, ay caramba. I didn't watch the Russian Cup, was what Plush did so horrible? Did he kick her out or something?