Team Russia

17 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

there’s no proof, but aren’t there rumors that Plush takes a much smaller cut of skaters’ pay? If Alina was either planning to retire or getting pushed into retirement anyway, maybe the bigger payday was tempting enough. though i imagine that’s balanced out by possibilities of missed opportunities due to Eteri blackballing 

true, that might be why. even if she gets blacklisted from eteri's shows, it seems that plushy has even more shows ...

Zhulin about Sinitsina

I don't know if Vika will recover by the Russian stage of the Grand Prix or not. Nobody knows. The problem is that she has an overload of the tendon, and the load will lead to even more overload, and if it is underload, then the couple will not be ready for the tournament, and I will be to blame. We need to find some kind of middle ground. I am thinking about how to properly prepare the pair so that they are in shape and Vika's knee is not overloaded. We will communicate with doctors, work out some correct concept.
They and I really want to be ready for the tournament in Moscow. Victoria is ready for this situation with a knee. Last year she experienced absolutely everything the same, only on the other knee. But then it was more and more competent in terms of approach to season - general physical training, training camp in Belarus, we didn’t miss anything except 20 days, but this year we missed 4 months and all the sores and injuries got sick

https://rsport.ria.ru/20201019/figurka-1580561659.html

7 hours ago, yuzuangel said:

:poke:

Why should this be a scandal? Better to work with affinities. (The same at Plushenko's.) And did he choreograph for her at all in the past?

5 hours ago, Paskud said:

yeah, Russian insiders

Well, they will need to adjust her programs anyway.

Yes but Daniil Gleichengauz is not the only choreograph in Team Tutberidze : Eteri Tutberidze is another. And I think it would be stupid to try to adapt a choreo with a student whose skating you don't feel at all.