Team Russia

44 minutes ago, Fay said:

I just do wonder why they can’t take the rest of the season off. A knee injury is no joke, it’s one of the weakest point in a human body.

Agreed. In any other season i could see that they might be afraid of losing ground to other teams either at home or internationally..... but, realistically, this year is a weird, potential wash out. I doubt anyone is gaining or  losing much based on this year.

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

I cannot copy to get an automatic translation, what does it say?

Evguenia Medvedeva has a pinched nerve between two vertebrae. I hope it is not seriously damaged, she can have everything put back in place, and a good bedding etc.

https://twitter.com/fs_gossips/status/1316706192379576325

Thank you so much!

So he too, is ready to spread private correspondence. And he insinuates Alina Zagitova wanted to leave for good, while, as far as I understand, she seemed ready to make shows with him and his wife, I don't see why she shouldn't.

I don't see a problem if Alexandra Trusova prefers to train separately, and has chosen her coach when she arrived, as long as he could propose her this choice?

As to components, I wouldn't follow him. In fact, I would agree in the absolute : given we have a Yuzuru Hanyu, other skaters should be far from 10 in components. 0:)

But as long as skaters show mediocre components yet get 9+, then definitely Kamila Valieva deserves 10. She's so talented. And, is it ethical to speak that sort of concern directly with the judges, from a coach? (I'm asking because I really don't know.)

1 час назад, SitTwizzle сказал:

And, is it ethical to speak that sort of concern directly with the judges, from a coach? (I'm asking because I really don't know.)

In RusFed a lot is decided behind closed doors, so I don't think we should apply word ethical to anything going on here.