Team Russia

1 hour ago, monchan said:

RUSSIAN ARE ALL FOR DRAMA. Nothing is enough for them:)))

Sounds so absurd but it's Russia I'm prepared to eat my words anytime=))))

It was to move people's attention from Alina and current drama coming.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone translate:tumblr_inline_n2pje2YFXq1qdlkyg:

lSi4qFX.jpg

6 minutes ago, Paskud said:

👀👀👀👀👀👀

What Plush said was this: “We we’re just doing our business, have you gone mad there? (referring to TeamTutberidze). Shall I riposte (or answer that in kind) that so that you felt embarrassed/ashamed?” 
Rudkovskaya spoke to a newspaper and Laishev called Plushenko a lazybones who just steals other people’s glory. 
https://tnv.ru/news/sport/127366-direktor-sambo-70-layshev-plyushchenko-bezdelnik-emu-dolzhno-byt-stydno/

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

What Plush said was this: “We we’re just doing our business, have you gone mad there? (referring to TeamTutberidze). Shall I riposte (or answer that in kind) that so that you felt embarrassed/ashamed?” 
Rudkovskaya spoke to a newspaper and Laishev called Plushenko a lazybones who just steals other people’s glory. 

Thank you!🖤

and

*gasps*:smiley-whacky059:

9 minutes ago, Fay said:

“Plushenko, who’s never done anything special apart from his athletic career” and Laishev. That’s a pure gem. 

Because Plush got all his money and connections by sitting on his butt.

And Plush' competitive career, you know, such a small thing.

This is really over the top. Ok, TeamTutberidze quietly deleted their stories, they tried to film and interview Eteri about it, she refused, but now they unleashed Laishev, who passed a final sentence on a complete nobody Plushenko. Eteri’s sister published a story in her insta saying “STOP THE RAIDERS!” 
This is better than any TV reality show, isn’t it? But I can no longer eat popcorn, this is getting too much. 

4 minutes ago, Fay said:

This is really over the top. Ok, TeamTutberidze quietly deleted their stories, they tried to film and interview Eteri about it, she refused, but now they unleashed Laishev, who passed a final sentence on a complete nobody Plushenko. Eteri’s sister published a story in her insta saying “STOP THE RAIDERS!” 
This is better than any TV reality show, isn’t it? But I can no longer eat popcorn, this is getting too much. 

A circus and a farce like a whole sport. They honestly deserve each other.

Zhulin about S/K:

Health is better, today we have already rented a rhythm dance with support, it is very joyful, because before we could not even think of supports. The back still bothers, but less. We will prepare, as we expected, for two stages of the Russian Cup - the second and the third, and then, as it goes, there is no talk of withdrawal yet.

(...)

These are established problems - he has sore ligaments, a hernia, we will fight this.

https://tass.ru/sport/9531397

4 hours ago, Fay said:

Laishev called Plushenko a lazybones who just steals other people’s glory. 

A man who maintained a 20-year-long skating career with 13 of those years at the top of the game, cannot ever by any definition be a 'lazybones'. 

Russians really don't hold back when they get going, do they.