Team Russia

So wait, TAT was supposed to look after her and now she's glad to hoist her off on Eteri?

Btw, apparently rumours fly that TAT's the one responsible for Med losing weight. Ugh. After all the work Evgenia and Brian put in to get her healthy. No wonder she injured her back if she lost muscle, and as I understand, Med's Sambo-taught technique strains the back terribly. 

Holy... if it's true I'm sorry, but I do think Brian is better off. She's made his life more difficult from the minute he took her on, and with everything this year...

And also, if it's true and given the way she was going around with him on the phone at the test skates - I'm done with making allowances for her behaviour.

Who had Eteri-Borser combo in their 2020 bingo card?

More seriously it makes sense that she would need a Russian coach given the situation. She can't stick to remote coaching with how things are going and won't be able to go back to Canada for a while. But with her back.... I have worries....

4 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Who had Eteri-Borser combo in their 2020 bingo card?

More seriously it makes sense that she would need a Russian coach given the situation. She can't stick to remote coaching with how things are going and won't be able to go back to Canada for a while. But with her back.... I have worries....

It makes sense because who knows when can she return to Canada and it seems for some reason TAT and Buyanova weren't working out for her...it was already strange that she was alone at the test skates and no one was there with her. It's just surprising she went back to Khrustalny to train with Eteri.

I haven't seen any report about Eteri-Orser co coaching, all of it from Evgenia stans. I doubt Eteri and Orser would agree on that

Its shocking but not a bad choice. Trusova and Alena are no longer there, Alina mosly retire, Eteri only have Anna and Kamilla in senior so politic wise, its good choice for Evgenia. I just find its funny, that a few days ago she express how she want to go back to TCC and have Brian watching her skate and now she's back to Eteri. Its kind of similar when she said she never leave Eteri while contacting to Brian back in 2018. 

There's a reason why I don't like it when people idolize coaching team and coach-skaters bond. The less you believe, the less you would be disappointed.