Team Russia

52 minutes ago, Fay said:

WHAT WERE THEY PLANNING, A VACCINE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS? 

A not-quite quad FLutz solves all the world's ills, don't you know.

Eh. They were probably thinking something along the lines of having 3A do side-by-side, well, 3A. Or some such

25 minutes ago, Fay said:

TSL is claiming this - and I tend to believe them 

The only part of this post by T*L that isn't obvious from the available news is the 'I heard on Monday' part, which of course is unverifiable. 

23 minutes ago, Fay said:

I have never believed anything TSL said.

This being said, they may "have orchestrated" something against her, but I tend to see Eteri Tutberidze as simply a rather resentful person (because she invests herself so much and doesn't have that function "OK, it's finished", a priori). As much as I could see, this is how she behaved towards Evgenia Medvedeva. Their expression "Medvedeva style" is sheer "TSL style" and show how unreliable they are.

9 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

I have never believed anything TSL said.

This being said, they may "have orchestrated" something against her, but I tend to see Eteri Tutberidze as simply a rather resentful person (because she invests herself so much and doesn't have that function "OK, it's finished", a priori). As much as I could see, this is how she behaved towards Evgenia Medvedeva. Their expression "Medvedeva style" is sheer "TSL style" and show how unreliable they are.

Sorry, which of us two knows Russian and can assess the true connotations of what Eteri says and does? 

1 hour ago, Fay said:

A bit from Tutberidze interview about Alena’s program “Это было находкой и для нее, и для ситуации в мире.” 
“It was a find both for her, and for the suituation in the world”. 
WHAT WERE THEY PLANNING, A VACCINE AGAINST CORONAVIRUS? 

it was certainly coronavirus themed LOL

50 minutes ago, Fay said:

LOL, of course not. If this was the truth, then we already would hear much more from Sambo. Medo's coaching change was by far more dramatic.

1 minute ago, Paskud said:

LOL, of course not. If this was the truth, then we already would hear much more from Sambo. Medo's coaching change was by far more dramatic.

Med was Eteri’s favourite. But here the fallout is going to be quite heavy too. 
But at least Plushenko can fight dirty too. So in for some fun! Hope the girls aren’t too badly affected by it all, and hope Alena gets some decent programs highlighting her strengths. Her Gleikhengauz programs were abominable, 

10 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

it was certainly coronavirus themed LOL

What, people refusing to wear masks, needing ventilators and dying of asphyxia? Quite a promising theme for a FS. Now what music would you suggest?