Team Russia

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

Now why didn’t Gleikhengauz mention those lists of non-grata skaters? 

Maybe because it was not a real, positive request, rather an occasional voicing of exasperation without really meaning it?

Anyway he doesn't have an easy task because when Eteri Tutberidze feels betrayed, she seems not to control herself and he must feel the need of evening things.

Even for May, I am still awaiting more reliable information that it was really decided back in May, not just contemplated. After all, neither him nor Eteri Tutberidze were there.

2 часа назад, yuzuangel сказал:

I wouldn't be surprised if Eteri was unwilling to share the credit of the coaching, leading Rozanov to leave in the first place (well that was the first I've heard of him). And now that he's left will we see a mass exodus?

Don't think so, I think Dudakov is jumping coach and he's well known and it's not like all group coaches can sit in K&C. Though maybe Rozanov is more ambitious and decided to move and wanted more autonomy.

2 часа назад, rockstaryuzu сказал:

That's a bombshell. Of all the Eteri girls, she seemed to be the one who did the best under their method.

Not sure, judges like her SS and she has good height on her jumps, but I believe it was developed with her previous coaches.

18 minutes ago, Lunna said:

Don't think so, I think Dudakov is jumping coach and he's well known and it's not like all group coaches can sit in K&C. 

I have seen Sergei Rozanov many times with junior skaters, or during Russian championships, if I remember well. I thought he was now as well known as other coaches of the team. Plus, Team Tutberidze coaches who go abroad agree to count it as holiday, she said; I would understand very well that not all coaches are ready for such a sacrifice. Sergei Dudakov has a family.

8 minutes ago, Veveco said:

Now I read rumors of a lack of sponsorship being the likely cause? No idea if that's true or not :popcorn:

LOL, how she wants to get a sponsor when she repeats in every second interview that she wants to retire in less than 2 years?

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I never would have thought of that. So it's not just for holding the LGC hair in place, huh? :snmouchotto:

I think if you sprayed that fiercely you’d blow the lot - I’m reliably informed that it’s the way to keep seedheads complete for flower arranging.