Team Russia

3 minutes ago, Paskud said:

live reports, please:tumblr_inline_mzx8s4JRlX1r8msi5:

It’s just a rumour so far. But if it goes on, it will be widely reported. This is off season, people are bored. Where’s you bouquet to Eteri for keeping you entertained? Lol 

7 minutes ago, Paskud said:

So, TAT and Besti are pro Kostornaya

Butyrskaya against.
Most people give very vague comments tho.
Kogan again tells that he didn't know anything.

Kostornaya doesn't want to comment.

why would anyone be against a teenager making a coaching change??

like, what is there to be against?!

Ok, Gleikhengauz says everything was fine, but by mid-July Alena started to train poorly, talk back to the coaches manifesting something was wrong and she wasn’t happy. They tried to put it down to puberty. Then she apparently said she’d arranged a move to Plushenko back in May and she would train with Plushenko. That seems to be the essence of his insta video. 
Plushenko is silent so far. 

28 minutes ago, Fay said:

It’s just a rumour so far. But if it goes on, it will be widely reported. This is off season, people are bored. Where’s you bouquet to Eteri for keeping you entertained? Lol 

Here:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/42502790204278686/

And here:

https://www.brecksbulbs.ca/product/6-months-of-flowering-cyclamen?p=1205143&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgo_5BRDuARIsADDEntRC-EOm3BF3Ku-UBvrM37Y2tkhwPrtZESUggH2OipDjWhuXpAuLhoYaAqPUEALw_wcB

If anyone wants to know why those flowers: 

https://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/archives/parsons/publications/flowers/flowers.html

:smiley-love077:

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

:roll:

Really, someone should give Eteri a HUUUGEEEE bouquet of dandelions...a bigger bouquet than her heart desires 

868fcb1484a95984b327aaa15fd7790e--dandel

4 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

:roll:

Really, someone should give Eteri a HUUUGEEEE bouquet of dandelions...a bigger bouquet than her heart desires 

868fcb1484a95984b327aaa15fd7790e--dandel

Okay, now I want to know how someone got them all in the glass without losing any of the fuzz. Totally unrelated thought. 

All joking aside, it's really disappointing that a full-grown adult needs to expose their business dirty laundry on social media as a way of justifying themselves all the time. Coaches and athletes have personality conflicts, people change coaches, it's part of sport. The public doesn't need to know every detail. The fact that Team Tutberidze doesn't seem to understand this is the worst part of it all. 

Just now, rockstaryuzu said:

Okay, now I want to know how someone got them all in the glass without losing any of the fuzz. Totally unrelated thought. 

I had the same thought.

It may be a species which holds well during some time?

Or they harvested flowers which were exactly at the same stage of maturity, just before turning into seeds?

Or this is not a photo?

2 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

All joking aside, it's really disappointing that a full-grown adult needs to expose their business dirty laundry on social media as a way of justifying themselves all the time. Coaches and athletes have personality conflicts, people change coaches, it's part of sport. The public doesn't need to know every detail. The fact that Team Tutberidze doesn't seem to understand this is the worst part of it all. 

I'm half-impressed that we still don't know what caused the Brian-Yuna breakup. And we never will... now THAT was drama at the time!

1 minute ago, SitTwizzle said:

I had the same thought.

It may be a species which holds well during some time?

Or they harvested flowers which were exactly at the same stage of maturity, just before turning into seeds?

Or this is not a photo?

I'm sure it's not that hard if you're careful. They do hold together in the wind until a strong gust comes along.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

I'm half-impressed that we still don't know what caused the Brian-Yuna breakup. And we never will... now THAT was drama at the time!

Brian doesn't really know either, and has said as much. 

About the dandelions - anytime I've picked puffy ones, they fall apart as I'm picking them. So I'm impressed if someone can do it without dropping any fluff.