Team Russia

7 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Idk? He a bit disappeared after 2018.:scratch2:

He got injured. And re-injured. And reinjured. I was wondering why he stuck with Eteri since she isn’t exactly your ideal coach when you have to deal with injuries. 

Google Translation:

MOSCOW, July 3 - RIA Novosti, Anatoly Samokhvalov. CSKA coach Elena Buyanova told RIA Novosti that the two-time world champion and silver medalist of the 2018 Olympic Games, the Russian figure skater Evgenia Medvedeva , while Russia's borders are closed, will train at the CSKA Moscow rink under her leadership with constant contact with her coach Brian Orser.
Medvedev is in Moscow in self-isolation mode after returning from abroad.

That was expected. Buyanova sheltered Medvedeva before. 
Now with Erokhov leaving Tutberidze, it looks as if the oldest Russian man Tutberidze has at the moment is... Samsonov. 

And few words from Erokhov:

I don’t want to say a lot, but I will say a huge human thanks to these people who made me not only an athlete, but also a person. You have brought up a sporting character in me, I am very grateful to you for all the warm years of working with you. But, unfortunately, in life it happens that the ways of people diverge and in sport this is no exception. You remain very close people to me and I want to thank you very much again and also want to say thanks to everyone I worked with on your team.

long interview with Betina Popova about her career and future plans

In juniors, I listened from all sides - from the partner’s mother, from the partner, from the coach - “He will leave you, he will leave you. You are fat!". Well, yes, fat, and I'll crush him (laughs). I will sit on him, and he will not leave me anywhere. Jokes, including those above oneself, are the only strings you can pull yourself out of.

https://matchtv.ru/figure-skating/matchtvnews_NI1208995_Jesli_by_ne_moje_naigrannoje_razdolbajstvo_ja_by_ne_spravilas_Slozhnaja_istorija_odnoj_talantlivoj_figuristki_v_monologe_Betiny_Popovoj

7 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Good luck, Maria! :heart:

google tr:

When you first felt the taste of victory, it seems to you that this will never end. Unfortunately, this is not so, and it all ends sometime!
My path was thorny, but very interesting and colorful. I had the best mentors, each in its own way unique and loved. I was lucky to work with a large and friendly team. I am grateful to God for my parents who gave me such a life, supported my every move, experienced my every fall and rejoiced in every victory.
The time has come to tell you about my feelings, experiences that I kept for a very long time.

An unsuccessful season followed after the Olympics, but I knew that these were temporary difficulties that I could overcome. Realizing that I had not yet revealed my full potential, I fought. I always had sincere love for everything I did. But there are circumstances that slowly destroyed my faith, put so impassable obstacles, and the realization came that this is the end. The end of my sports career. Factors appeared that in no way shook my strength, but did not allow me to fight, despite my desire. Even the long and difficult work with psychologists was not able to help properly. After hard experiences, I began to have health problems that finally led to such a difficult decision for me.

Unable to turn back the clock. One message does not fit all that is important for me to say. My soul is torn. With tears in my eyes, I remember and all my life I will remember people who put their strength, faith, time and love into me.

No words are enough to express what is in my soul.