Team Russia

14 分, IULIANAさんが言いました:

So, she keeps wondering around Japan, doesn`t she?

It seems, after the controversial dancing video, she’s been in Aomori until the day before yesterday. The bar owner wrote that he thinks she is not in Japan now. She may have moved to Canada....or Russia(?) yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Kazu said:

It seems, after the controversial dancing video, she’s been in Aomori until the day before yesterday. The bar owner wrote that he thinks she is not in Japan now. She may have moved to Canada....or Russia(?) yesterday.

She put out a YouTube training session today - and judging by that she was in Japan when she filmed it. Don’t know about now. 

1 hour ago, Paskud said:

I wonder what wonderful excuse she will find this time. Because even with ice shows thing she should leave Japan on May 7th.

She won’t look for one. The funny thing is that she’s broken no laws and regulations. The anti-covid19 measures never amounted to those. 
let’s live and see what happens now. The whole debacle put me off her - and her fans added up to it, since under no circumstances will they dare to think she might be in the wrong. 

58 minutes ago, Fay said:

She won’t look for one. The funny thing is that she’s broken no laws and regulations. The anti-covid19 measures never amounted to those. 
let’s live and see what happens now. The whole debacle put me off her - and her fans added up to it, since under no circumstances will they dare to think she might be in the wrong. 

Yes. As a fan it was really disappointing to see her behave that way. The whole fiasco was so off putting you can actually consider me out of the fanclub. Tell me how can you enjoy watching someone who does that when one day after another your colleagues get sick and die. :thumbsdown:

19 часов назад, Kazu сказал:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA-FeC3HahV/?igshid=1gb9a6a146p5n

Med and her mom seem to have fun at the bar in Aomori.

I’m curious....doesn't she need to attend national team training in Russia?  

I don't want to defend her (public behavior in the first place) but I have thought that she might wait for an opportunity to return to Canada maybe? At least Jason said recently that he hopes to go back in June. If she returns to Russia she must go thorough 14-days quarantine, then maybe join training camp, but she'll be without a coach (it's not like this training camp is an obligatory). Then who knows when Russian boarder will reopen and after she'll have to go thorough 14-days quarantine in Canada, so seems like for training it's better to return straight to Canada.

Well, she made this mess herself in the first place, though it's just a speculation from my side.

What fiasco are you all talking about? I haven't been following Medvedeva updates, but I gathered she came to Japan due to ice show obligations, and then couldn't leave back for Canada due to closed borders. That's all I know. What am I missing here?

59 minutes ago, surimi said:

What fiasco are you all talking about? I haven't been following Medvedeva updates, but I gathered she came to Japan due to ice show obligations, and then couldn't leave back for Canada due to closed borders. That's all I know. What am I missing here?

1. The ice show excuse is almost surely not true, because no one else from the cast traveled to Japan. Also, according to multiple sources (including some of her fans) Kodansha denied that they invited her.

2. She not quarantined herself after traveling from USA to Canada, from Tokyo to Niigata and from Niigata to Hachinohe.

3. There were flights for Russian citizens, iirc around April 16th and May 7th, both after POI was already cancelled.

4. She mocked people who tried politely tell her that maybe her being in Japan isn't okay.

EDIT: It starts here

and continues here

23 минуты назад, Paskud сказал:

4. She mocked people who tried politely tell her that maybe her being in Japan isn't okay.

I think the most problem was not being in Japan itself but posting video with dancing in the park when people were asked to quarantine themselves in Japan, and later get rude and defensive in SNS. I think the best would be when she was in Japan already to keep at least SNS profile on the low as she's a public figure.

But it is what it is and people can decide how to relate to this.

49 分, Lunnaさんが言いました:

I think the most problem was not being in Japan itself but posting video with dancing in the park when people were asked to quarantine themselves in Japan, and later get rude and defensive in SNS. I think the best would be when she was in Japan already to keep at least SNS profile on the low as she's a public figure.

But it is what it is and people can decide how to relate to this.

In fact, the biggest problem for us is that she travels around Japan for the Ice Rink. Skaters other than Med aren't doing it, because our government requires people to stay where they are.
She seems to have moved to another prefecture again. We want to ignore her, but she repeatedly annoys us.