Team Russia

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

I'm not sure any skaters from Sambo could ever truly be all-rounders with the cheated jump technique they teach there. Then again, ISU can just keep changing the rules to accommodate it so who knows. 

My sodium levels are through the roof today. :facepalm:

I thought the rule changes announced yesterday directly took aim at the patented Tutberidze cheated quad technique, actually. 

That's if they're used as intended, which they won't be. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I thought the rule changes announced yesterday directly took aim at the patented Tutberidze cheated quad technique, actually. 

That's if they're used as intended, which they won't be. 

I think they are more likely in their favor with the 'q' thing. Now, they won't get URs anymore, diminishing the BV, but they will get 'q', with BV staying the same.

The pre-rotation thing will be used arbitrarily by the judges, to lower GOE for those they don't like.

7 minutes ago, Veveco said:

You can't convince me that they're not moody teenagers at heart :popcorn:

Sorry, I am not sure what "tag" means here, but is this just that Rozanov tried to redirect searches on Tutberidze towards his own account, and Team Tutberidze undid it?

14 minutes ago, Veveco said:

You can't convince me that they're not moody teenagers at heart :popcorn:

Yep, that’s what has been making the whole drama better. If only there were no vulnerable teenagers involved, I would be just ordering more and more popcorn for the show. 
And which episode are we on? 

6 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Sorry, I am not sure what "tag" means here, but is this just that Rozanov tried to redirect searches on Tutberidze towards his own account, and Team Tutberidze undid it?

Tagging is kind of like using the @ on someone

So like if I post a picture with you in it on instagram or something and I put @SitTwizzle over it I’m tagging you! And if you untag yourself you’re removing that @ haha

Just now, FlyingCamel said:

Tagging is kind of like using the @ on someone

So like if I post a picture with you in it on instagram or something and I put @SitTwizzle over it I’m tagging you! And if you untag yourself you’re removing that @ haha

Thank you very much!

So it is well that, Team Tutberidze may have thought Sergei Rozanov wanted to use their popularity and get visits from people who had searched Tutberidze, and Sergei Rozanov may have had this intention or not. Rather logical, don't you think so? Given that they are at odds, "unless I am mistaken".

7 minutes ago, SitTwizzle said:

Thank you very much!

So it is well that, Team Tutberidze may have thought Sergei Rozanov wanted to use their popularity and get visits from people who had searched Tutberidze, and Sergei Rozanov may have had this intention or not. Rather logical, don't you think so? Given that they are at odds, "unless I am mistaken".

Why should they be bothered? Why is it any of their business if anyone wants to “redirect” people’s attention on Instagram? 

22 minutes ago, Fay said:

Yep, that’s what has been making the whole drama better. If only there were no vulnerable teenagers involved, I would be just ordering more and more popcorn for the show. 
And which episode are we on? 

For now only a middle of story with minor elbowing, but Plush already mentioned grande finale.:popcorn:

4 minutes ago, Paskud said:

For now only a middle of story with minor elbowing, but Plush already mentioned grande finale.:popcorn:

I wonder if the climax is indeed over, with him having hogged “the Russian Missile” Alexandra Trusova. What greater catch can there be? 

Just now, Veveco said:

According to Google translate, he is thanking Eteri and her team for his time with them. Nothing mean or shady even. Eteri looks childish but thanks for the entertainment :popcorn:

It just looks too classy after their grumbling and complaining. To be honest, it does read as if he was laughing at them in his sleeve. 

5 minutes ago, Fay said:

I wonder if the climax is indeed over, with him having hogged “the Russian Missile” Alexandra Trusova. What greater catch can there be? 

He himself said that something is still coming.:popcorn: