Team Russia

4 hours ago, Veveco said:

:party0029:

I'm sure Daniil will respond to this.:popcorn:

WAIT WHAT

Rozanov talked about the possibility of moving to the academy with almost half of Khrustalny. It is precisely known about the transition of one of the strongest juniors Veronica Zhilina , as well as two other skaters, whose name is still reliably unknown.

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Is this the tune that Sinatra's "My Way" is based off of? It sounds very similar, and My Way is supposedly originally a French song. Incidentally, I could totally see Yuzu doing My Way someday.

as long as it is the sid vicious version i'm all for it :graucho:

18 minutes ago, Paskud said:

I'm sure Daniil will respond to this.:popcorn:

WAIT WHAT

really this whole drama is neverending LOL

Spoiler

thank you for posting the yuzu stuff,I've never seen it before ....bless him and his little singing heart!

5 hours ago, Veveco said:

:party0029:

omg

If Sergey stopped communicating with the coaching staff and school management already at the end of March, then he talked willingly with former athletes and especially their parents. As reported on condition of anonymity, a number of parents of Sambo-70 skaters, Rozanov actively led recruiting to Plushenko’s Academy.

The first goal that Rozanov caught on was Trusova. The skater was already in conflict with Tutberidze and was going to change her coach. Right there, Sergey just offered her and her parents comfortable conditions at Plushenko’s Academy, as well as increased attention. Wanting to become the prima of the new school, and also believing the promises to strengthen the jumping content, Trusova agreed .

Inspired by the success with Trusova, Rozanov began to actively hunt other athletes. Among those who exactly agreed at the moment, we can name only Veronica and Alena Zhilins . Their transition to Plushenko is immediately confirmed by several sources. Veronica performs the quadruple salchow, sheepskin coat and triple axel - a set that many members of the Russian team will envy, so it can be safely called a successful investment in the future.

It is also reliably known that Egor Rukhin stopped cooperation with Tutberidze . The new coach is not yet known, but it is likely that they will be Rozanov, Plushenko and Alexander Volkov . Another ex-coach of Sambo-70, who was lured by Eugene.

Plushenko announced other possible transitions. Actively spread rumors about the transfer of Usacheva and Daniil Samsonov . But the athletes themselves refute this information. Also, according to our information, Valiev, Akatiev and Khromykh will definitely stay in Khrustalny . There remains some probability of the transition of Adelia Petrosyan . The main argument - Rozanov played a large role in its formation. Most often, the juniors who worked with the second coach switch to a new rink with him. This, incidentally, happened in Sambo-70, so Samsonov appeared in Khrustalny following Gleichenhaus.

In any case, the final decision will be up to the parents. What will they choose - stability in the Tutberidze group or Plushenko’s risk? Several independent sources immediately speak of the transitions of two more athletes, but we probably will not know their names until June 1 - this is the official deadline for arranging transitions in the Russian Figure Skating Federation. It is possible that these transitions will not reach the final stage and at the last moment the athletes or their parents will change their minds.

2 minutes ago, cirelle said:

I am obviously in the wrong here and will work very hard to remedy this shocking lack of understanding. 

But also... how? why? Is it a homonym? Is it a nick name? It's amazing!

Homonyms. Тулуп means both the jump and the sheepskin coats of yore. But since sheepskin coats are more common, automatic translators go for those adding hilarity to translation. 

9 minutes ago, Fay said:

Homonyms. Тулуп means both the jump and the sheepskin coats of yore. But since sheepskin coats are more common, automatic translators go for those adding hilarity to translation. 

Ah, and with the translitteration I see how that came to be. So cool. Thank you!

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Don't be sorry, our eyes needed cleansing anyway! 

@SitTwizzle work with me here. I'm not saying that it is that particular group of skaters' first time dancing. I'm saying imagine if the very first thing you ever learned about dancing in your life was Daniil choreography, and then you grew up without knowing any better. It explains so much about the Sambo skaters

It is not Daniil Gleichengauz' choreography!

And I really think they are not trained in that sort of style as a first introduction to dance.

"It explains so much about the Sambo skaters"

Such as Alena Kostornaia, whose style of predilection seems to be modern-jazz, or Anna Shcherbakova, so balletic? ;-)

4 hours ago, mercedes said:

as long as it is the sid vicious version i'm all for it :graucho:

Heck yeah! And save it for the very last thing he skates in front of judges ever...just as a way of flipping them the bird