Team Russia

12 minutes ago, memae said:

Raf would possibly be a good fit for her. Look how consistent Nathan has gotten with his jumps. Plus, his style of coaching is probably familiar enough to Sasha. 

On a long term, maybe yes, but now there wouldn't enough time to Trusova to adjust to Raf's training methods, there is less than 2 years before the Olympics. And who knows if Trusova continues after that. Nathan has been skating there for a very long time, it's hard to compare anyway...

And what Lunna said, I doubt RusFed wanted to send one of their good skaters to abroad,  and she doesn't have that many sponsors/money unlike Medvedeva.

3 minutes ago, luvsk8 said:

Marin is somehow reworking on her jump techniques and her jumps are getting better now.

I think Marin's ship has sailed a while ago, tbh :( 

2 minutes ago, Fay said:

I love Russian ladies - always full of exciting stuff. Will her GOE and PCS start going down now? 

Well, Medo's is only a bit smaller. But Medo was much more established in seniors than Trusova.

3 минуты назад, sallycinnamon сказал:

And what Lunna said, I doubt RusFed wanted to send one of their good skaters to abroad,  and she doesn't have that many sponsors/money unlike Medvedeva.

I believe there were rumors that they even didn't want to send Kolyada abroad and it's not like Medvedeva got miracle results, so why bother and pay more (from Feds point of view)? Russian skaters depend on Fed cuz it's not like they pay themselves for all (at least if you're already in the team). And it's may be not possible to move abroad in current virus situation anyway. As for Plush academy, it's not like there's a lot of options.

Though it's all of course only my assumptions.

1 минуту назад, Fay сказал:

Two questions - will the crucial issue of the bouquet be raised again and will Tutberidze reveal anything on Russian television now? 

Bouquet via skype :popcorn:

6 minutes ago, Paskud said:

And Trusova probably won't be the only to leave. 4 top senior ladies is still a lot. Add juniors and there is suddenly eight of them.

The Russian Tutberidze fans will go nuts if one or more leave... FS is gonna need a LOT of popcorn:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::party0029:  On the other hand, this will certainly take the heat off Evgenia, if she is sensible and lays low now.