Team Russia

22 分, sallycinnamonさんが言いました:

Mr. Orser said Med will stay in Japan until July or August for an ice show. Everyone knows that there are no ice shows this summer, so I hope she doesn't. We all knew the FAOI would be cancelled, too.... I had FAOI tickets for 3 days ... 😭

5 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Yeah, I guess I don't think anyone needed to wait til Apr 20 to know that FaOI was probably gonna be canceled. 

One didn’t have to think long before one realised everything would be cancelled this spring and summer. 

1 時間前, Kattさんが言いました:

My point about the video alone is not that bad. I do think some people overreacted abit, but in the middle of pandemic,  an outdoor video could be seen as a tone deaf action. 

For me, as a Japanese, in the current situations, “dancing under the cherry blossoms” plus “moving to a town with weak medical facilities” equals big “NO” ! !

We are very sensitive to them because those are things many people sacrificed at the request of the government. Sorry.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:37 PM, Kazu said:

For me, as a Japanese, in the current situations, “dancing under the cherry blossoms” plus “moving to a town with weak medical facilities” equals big “NO” ! !

We are very sensitive to them because those are things many people sacrificed at the request of the government. Sorry.

I know, I just talk about the video alone. I don't comment about her travel around Japan because for me, there's no official confirmation yet, although I think its very likely. Imo the overreact part is some people take this as an oppotunity to insult her. I agreed with most criticism about her action, and the way her fans defending her is even worse. If Med do that in my country, she would receive more criticism . We even get fine for not wearing mask in public, going out for unnessary reason during lockdown. I'm sorry if my post might offend you. 

Message from the Governor of Aomori Prefecture. In this video, to save lives, the govenor is requesting it’s people that even if Aomori is a hometown, people who live outside the prefecture do not return there, and people in Aomori do not invite people from outside even if those are their children. He is crying while apologizing for making people spending their holidays alone. 

I cried too even though Aomori is not my hometown at all. We are very sensitive.

6 hours ago, Lunna said:

I think Russia too advised to return home before closing boarders, but it was not possible for all. A lot of people just couldn't find the flight or change the flight (you just couldn't reach to air company as all phone lines were busy and even on-line rebookings worked with errors), a lot of flights were just cancelled, because other countries already closed their boarders. Things really escalated quickly, it was really unusual situation.

Yes, it was the same for nearly everyone - our news was full of stories of people stranded because they couldn't book flights for several weeks. I could understand someone making the choice to wait it out instead.  

4 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I could understand someone making the choice to wait it out instead.  

It would be appreciated though if the wait is a real wait and not "I'm gonna hop from one prefecture to another like how a bee flies from one flower to another" (if what is buzzing around is the truth).

20 分, Kattさんが言いました:

I know, I just talk about the video alone. I don't comment about her travel around Japan because for me, there's no official confirmation yet, although I think its very likely. Imo the overreact part is some people take this as an oppotunity to insult her. I agreed with most criticism about her action, and the way her fans defeding her is even worse. If Med do that in my country, she would receive more criticism . We even get fine for not wearing mask in public, going out for unnessary reason during lockdown. I'm sorry if my post might offend you. 

Thank you for understanding.

I know that she is not Japanese, and there are language and cultural barriers. What she does is inappropriate and selfish in my eyes, but I don't think she is a bad person.

I don’t like her anti to use this situation for insulting her, too. The pandemic is over, FS season comes, and people quickly forget the whole situation. 

21 minutes ago, Kazu said:

What she does is inappropriate and selfish in my eyes, but I don't think she is a bad person.

I don’t like her anti to use this situation for insulting her, too.

I feel the same.  Some of the Twitter stuff, in particular, has seemed to be about attacking her personally, instead of pointing out that she's making an error in judgement.