Team Russia

7 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Honest question: can someone confirm this? Because direct translation tells me something different, but it's... well, direct translation.

It’s a correct translation, I can attest to that. 

7 minutes ago, Fay said:

It’s a correct translation, I can attest to that. 

3 minutes ago, Fay said:

The only correction which might be possible is having that ‘all’ removed. She might have been addressing the poster. But that hardly makes it any better, does it now? 

Yes, and thank you for confirmation.

Aomori local governor requested its people not going out for cherry blossoms viewing to prevent the virus spread , on April 11st.

https://search.yahoo.co.jp/amp/s/www.toonippo.co.jp/articles/amp/338716%3Fusqp%3Dmq331AQRKAGYAdOhzvKplbXE3wGwASA%253D

The Mayor of Hirosaki City, Aomori Prefecture, has asked locals not to post photos of cherry blossoms on social media, as it may encourage cherry blossom viewing.

https://www.tokyo-np.co.jp/s/article/2020042601001175.html

For the Japanese, cherry blossoms are a symbol of spring, something new and bright. Can you imagine how painful it was for us to stay at home to protect the community and see someone from abroad walking freely under the cherry blossoms?

On her instagram, she and her fans made a fool of the Japanese who tried to convey Japanese rules. She often said that she liked Japan, so many Japanese loved her. Right now, I don't feel her respect for Japanese people at all.

Well, even if its ok to go to the park, her comment is just immature and irresposible. Her fans has been attacking anyone who criticize her since yesterday and I hope someone tell them that its not going to make her look better, it make them look worse. Then turn this into a petty fanwar, urgh...

3 hours ago, Kazu said:

On her instagram, she and her fans made a fool of the Japanese who tried to convey Japanese rules. She often said that she liked Japan, so many Japanese loved her. Right now, I don't feel her respect for Japanese people at all.

I would go a step further, since this is a worldwide pandemic that concerns everyone. In a time where everything is uncertain and many countries are overchallenged with the whole situation, it's so important that public figures and celebrities set an example of sensible and considerate behavior. How can you explain to the people to stay at home, to bear existential salary cuts, to isolate and discipline themselves for months, while some fine superstars can enjoy their life abroad and dance in the park? This is a smack in the face, not only for the Japanese people but everyone in the world. Especially those, who seriously suffer from this pandemic and see no light in a never-ending tunnel.

I wish she would be more responsible about this. This is a pandemic. It's a virus with no vaccine yet. Everyone is trying to help flatten the curve by staying at home. I totally understand the fear of not having enough resources to handle a huge number of cases. That's what we're afraid of in my country too. And even though Japan is not on total lockdown (correct me if im wrong), the fact that people still stay at home shows considerable discipline.

11 minutes ago, mokjakarma said:

I wish she would be more responsible about this. This is a pandemic. It's a virus with no vaccine yet. Everyone is trying to help flatten the curve by staying at home. I totally understand the fear of not having enough resources to handle a huge number of cases. That's what we're afraid of in my country too. And even though Japan is not on total lockdown (correct me if im wrong), the fact that people still stay at home shows considerable discipline.

As far as I gathered, no one can force a lockdown in Japan, is that right?