Team Russia

38 minutes ago, Fay said:

Just what people should do if your most important competition is called off because of a global pandemic. Go to another country and get marooned there. 
A very irresponsible behaviour

At least from "outside Russia".

In wonder if it was hers or her parents'. Though the initial idea, before the pandemic, may have been hers, and tickets taken then, because I had noticed she had quite liked the dinner at Egyptian Museum (World's second most important Egyptian collection) in Turin, even the idea of it, she wore an Egyptian dress. Did it stem from Alina Zagitova's Cleopatra program? Though I am sorry she went to Egypt in spite of the pandemics, I am pleased that she gets cultural influences.

interview with Anna

The biggest secret is just to work a lot and feel the maximum confidence in your abilities. The greatest confidence comes when you understand that you do it every time in trainings, so now I will go and do the same thing. If every day you confidently perform this set of elements in training, then it will be easier to do at competitions. And before the competitions, it is important to have a proper mindset. I warm up, talk with the coaches and listen to music, to distract and not to hear what’s going around.

https://fs-gossips.com/anna-shcherbakova-the-biggest-secret-is-just-to-work-a-lot-and-feel-the-maximum-confidence-in-your-abilities/

33 minutes ago, FlyingCamel said:

Zhenya is flying to Japan in advance for her show in June 😱

Seems to be a huge gamble to make especially when no one knows if the show can still happen in June 😭

Wonder how much say she actually has in the matter.