Team Russia

It seems the partnership with Novoselov wasn't working...

Stolbova has achieved a lot, Olympic gold in team and silver in individual, Worlds medalist, GPF winner etc...I am going to miss her skating, she was definitely my favourite Russian pair skater in the past years. All the best to her!

About Konstantinova, I am curious how the coaching change will work out for her, she had struggles with Chebotareva this season.

:omg: This Sailor Moon Ice Show sounds really exciting! I was a big fan of the series myself.

Sorry, I don't know where else to post about this topic, but since others are already talking about it here, thought I'd post here.

I did a bit of googling and found the Prism on Ice page.

https://prettyguardians.com/contents/297565

Satton as Sailor Mercury! :loveeyes: And so many well-known skaters too!

In addition to that, I'm extra excited about ANZA as special cast! :smiley-excited001: ANZA is the vocalist of the metal band Head Phones President. She was the first Sailor Moon actress of the Sailor Moon Musicals back in 1993! 

20 minutes ago, Fay said:

Betina Popova is retiring from competitive sport. So the Popova-Mozgov couple is no more 

:( :(:( But wish them all the best! <3

Interview with more info should appear soon. She mentioned in her another post sth about eating disroder and fat shaming that left her in tears many times (thanking her fans for support in all difficult moments).

17 minutes ago, rubyblue said:

:( :(:( But wish them all the best! <3

Interview with more info should appear soon. She mentioned in her another post sth about eating disroder and fat shaming that left her in tears many times (thanking her fans for support in all difficult moments).

Mozgov is also retiring. Yeah, poor thing, she seems to have had an eating disorder....