Team Russia

Boyang should've gotten +5 GOE. Everyone gets bullet 6 anyway, the technical panels even think that little girls should get higher GOE because it's so "difficult". 

4. steps into a jump, unexpected or creative entry
5. very good body position from take-off to landing
6. element matches the music

13 hours ago, Salior said:

F. Looks like Zhenya's mum Zhanna brought a fan in to TCC and caused controversy

honestly, this is dumb. TCC is a family club for dozens of sports. it is literally family club that anyone can join where people go to socialize, exercise, conduct business deals, etc. etc. they have a lax guest policy that states any member can bring in any one every 14 days. they are not going to change it for a handful of skaters (albeit their most famous members and perhaps members that create mystique/draw for the club and generate income for them). the skaters aren't the main source of business, and they aren't going to create a maximum security training complex just for them like some sort of skating ivory tower. 

THAT BEING SAID, yes this fan's behavior was dangerous because it could inspire other people, potentially dangerous stalkers, to do the same. BUT the people retweeting and making a big deal of this are spreading her words more than anything. She literally privated her account and/or deleted those posts. So why SCREENSHOT them to make it easier for other people to read and do the same??

I read this on twitter and tbh this is abit creepy. I think its expected that people would raise their concern but its up to TCC to deal with it after all. I remember Brian said there's people occasionally go to TCC and ask if they could see Yuzuru's practice and the answer is always no. 

But honestly, better to let it go. Those who spread this story are as bad as those who defend this behavior.