Team Russia

Hace 20 horas, Fay said:

Mihkail Kolyada needs medical treatment and won’t be able to take part in competitions, according to the latest announcement by RusFed. 

https://www.fsrussia.ru/news/4596-mikhailu-kolyade-predstoit-projti-kurs-lecheniya.html

I guess he’s out of GP series at the very least. 

:( oh noooooo..... poor Misha!!! I hope he can recover well and take all  the necessary time to get healed! I will miss him a lot this season! :sad-smiley-046:

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, KitSileya said:

There’re tweets about Kostornaia and a stalker on my twitter list, but it’s difficult to find details about it. Anyone know what that is all about?

Spoiler

don't know if it's the same thing but basically this creepy old guy follows her everywhere  and at the last challenger Kosto did(Finlandia?)at the end of VC she was posing for pic with fans and he grabbed her and hugged her and she was clearly very very uncofortable to say the least.whish ISU would implement security for skaters properly especially when young girls like her.

Now I just realize, they pair same girls for both of their GPs:

Sasha vs Zhenya (SC and CoR)

Anna vs Liza (SKAM and CoC)

Alyona vs Alina (IdF and NHK)

I know 3A won't go against each other to maximize their winning chance. But why put others to compete with the same girl TWICE :idk:

8 minutes ago, monchan said:

Now I just realize, they pair same girls for both of their GPs:

Sasha vs Zhenya (SC and CoR)

Anna vs Liza (SKAM and CoC)

Alyona vs Alina (IdF and NHK)

I know 3A won't go against each other to maximize their winning chance. But why put others to compete with the same girl TWICE :idk:

didn't realise that... wow