Team Russia

ngl, when I read Evgenia likes Nate's Lz I was "but you have the most beautiful Lz right there before you" :knc_brian3: LOL but it's ok she redeemed herlself mentioning Yuna:P I can see the appeal of Nate's Lz, still correct technique with max efficiency in terms of rotations...

Curious to see how the Averbuck-Jeff hybrid sp will look. I wonder, tho, why get choreo for a program but not for the stsq? :confused: is it usual to get only part of the choreo done?

Also, wow, i didn't knew Million roses was choreographed that fast. By the end of FaOI it was lovely:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

On 9/4/2019 at 10:26 PM, LadyLou said:

ngl, when I read Evgenia likes Nate's Lz I was "but you have the most beautiful Lz right there before you" :knc_brian3: LOL but it's ok she redeemed herlself mentioning Yuna:P I can see the appeal of Nate's Lz, still correct technique with max efficiency in terms of rotations...

Curious to see how the Averbuck-Jeff hybrid sp will look. I wonder, tho, why get choreo for a program but not for the stsq? :confused: is it usual to get only part of the choreo done?

Also, wow, i didn't knew Million roses was choreographed that fast. By the end of FaOI it was lovely:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

I think she probably avoids mentioning Yuzu to avoid causing drama

some footage from 1tv of Sasha and Alena

Sasha looks a lot taller, especially her legs. Seriously, when were her legs so long?Fortunately that should ultimately help her out rather than hurt her (you can jump higher with less effort if you have longer legs).

5 hours ago, shanshani said:

I think she probably avoids mentioning Yuzu to avoid causing drama

some footage from 1tv of Sasha and Alena

Sasha looks a lot taller, especially her legs. Seriously, when were her legs so long?Fortunately that should ultimately help her out rather than hurt her (you can jump higher with less effort if you have longer legs).

that might be true too (as sad as it would be:/)

awww Alyona! I didn't know she did horse riding:tumblr_inline_mg16go8gBg1qdlkyg:

also, yeah, Sasha has grown. It already looked like she was growing last season, at least when side by side with Anna and Alyona especially who is still very petite.

that edit of her fs makes me very excited. The ending looks extremely cool (choreo to scare the judges into giving the marks? worked well last season with that breaking-the-glass choreo LOL)

• 2 weeks later...