Team Russia

Kolyada’s EX was one of the best programs I’ve seen in the Gala. And every time I see him I’m amazed by his exquisite technique in every area.

Next season Aliev and Samarin will compete in senior circuit, so Russian Nationals will be intense not only for the ladies but for the men...

I wonder how Voronov is doing now. I also heard that Gachinski will come back, and am looking forward to see his competitive program again!

Gachinski already competed. You can see them already

SP

FS

Wow! Seems like triples and quads are still on their way back, but both SP and FS look great! Well choreographed and performed I think. More than anything I’m so happy to see him enjoy being on the ice. It was really heartbreaking to see how he struggled and then decided to stop competing. Being able to see him as a coach was nice but being able to see him as a skater is soooooo nice!! Thank you for the links!

Have Volosozhar/Trankov r****d already? Last I know they got married and I think she gave birth also?

Yes, and not officially. I think she wants to though, even if he's not maybe keen? That's the last I read about it so I think they will.

Have Volosozhar/Trankov r***d already? Last I know they got married and I think she gave birth also?

I actually saw interviews in russian TV that they got back to training... but I really doubt they will be ready got next season even if they return

I for one still cannot recover from IK split :cry:

I loved their swan lake FD in Sochi and I thought they had a lot of chemistry, it's really a shame they split.

I didn't belive first when I heard they split! And the bad part is that non of them is doing very well since they parted. Katsalapov so-so, but Elena got from worse to worser. Such a shame indeed ... :problem:

Anastasya Tarakanova has moved to Eteri Tutberidze

I kind of hoped she would move to a different place...Eteri can sure make her girls successful but she basically has almost all the most talented girls now, it will be a bit boring :s_bored:

Ah, predictions :roll:

I believe it when i see it. Until then, nothing is 100%.

How many people were sure that Mao and Yulia will medal in sochi? Or that Adelina will win?

No one can say that Med will still be in top form ( no one stays on top forever), and we don't know how Zagitova will deal with the pressure and puberty.

I hope Adelina will return, fit and motivated, but after the olympic season.

Would like to see Yulia's strong comeback :sad:

Anna is a question mark, Kovtun and Sotskova too.

I hope Kolyada becomes consistent.

Radionova? Hard to say.

Tuktamysheva :s_dunno

Oh man,....Elizaveta. Can't believe that a World Champion has a high chance of having never made an Olympic team (without injury being the reason) :wtf:

I say that...but I have 3 ladies I'd much rather see on the team than her so its not the biggest loss for me :tongue: