Team Russia

1 hour ago, memae said:

What's this I hear about Zhenya attempting a 4S (but landing double footed)? TSL mentioned it but I want to know more/see footage. 

We only have reports so far, no footage. Apparently she tried 4S both Saturday and Sunday. There'll be a broadcast on a local channel on 5 July, but that'll only be a hour long so the chance that they'll show her quad is less. Maybe later there'll also be a broadcast on a national channel, if so, there'd be more chance for a footage too.

Just now, hoodie axel said:

They are allowed to. It's unusual though.

It’s their anniversary - they should have delayed the anniversary party for the Olympics? And what does Zhenya have to do with the Olympics? 

The Olympics won’t last throughout 2020. 

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

It’s their anniversary - they should have delayed the anniversary party for the Olympics? And what does Zhenya have to do with the Olympics? 

The Olympics won’t last throughout 2020. 

???? I just found it strange they announced it early... The rest of the post was a question, "are they celebrating the Olympics or what?" Because I found it odd they announced a cast member so early. It's Sailor Moon, actually, so idk if it has anything to do with the Olympics at all. It could just be a musical type thing.