Team Russia

11 minutes ago, MeowZu said:

Oh, okay. I'll delete it.

You didn't have to delete it. I just wanted to weigh in saying it's unnecessary to bring it over, because surely there will be personal feelings between competitors in any sport, and they should take a lower priority to discussing the Team's sporting tactics/achievements in the Country Team threads, IMO. But if it's not against the rules, well, I'm not a mod, just someone stating an opinion.

5 hours ago, PapiandPooh422 said:

I know she's hurt and that maybe it's done in pure entertainment and not out of spite but it's not the right time to do that now. The Twitter post about RusFed breaking her heart, I do understand. But this? :judgmental:It's just too much. 

I find those memes really fun. Great sense of humor. I don't see what is offending. Better to laugh about not going to worlds than to cry.

Lazukin's going to Worlds instead of Kovtun, because of some medical issue, apparently :( I feel so bad for Maxim... and also for Dima, if he didn't bomb at Russian Cup Final maybe he could go instead... (sorry Andrei...)

On 3/13/2019 at 10:32 AM, hoodie axel said:

Russia is going to struggle for three spots next season... The team is Samarin, Kolyada, Lazukin, who could all easily bomb and place out of the top 6.

Yeah I agree....all three can flop (I don't know what is going on with Kolyada this season).... Poor Max 

9 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Maximus is retiring??? :68811363:

Given his injuries in the past seasons it wouldn't be a surprise if he decides to retire. :(  It's good that he made a comeback, his technique seemed more solid at this first competitions and he was able to win Nationals again too. But perhaps it's too much.

If he retires I wish him all the best in his post-competitive career.