Team Russia

To be fair to Eteri, I doubt that the RusFed will give all its spots at worlds to just her skaters. It's political too. So even if she gets all her girls into GPF and so, for worlds etc, she might be able to secure 2 spots. Kind of amusing, there were comments in Chinese FS boards that due to how the system works, one of her other girls will probably leave once all the 3 main junior girls go senior, because you just have to otherwise RusFed might not give you the worlds spot.

1 hour ago, Fay said:

Yeah, and and it’s this girl who’s going to be just the right age. 

Another monster from Eteri's camp? Her basics are alr better than both Anya and Sasha.

How many weapons Eteri has going to Beijing I wonder. I'm sure she'll adopt more in next 3 yrs.

1 minute ago, monchan said:

Another monster from Eteri's camp? Her basics are alr better than both Anya and Sasha.

How many weapons Eteri has going to Beijing I wonder. I'm sure she'll adopt more in next 3 yrs.

Yeah, snatched away from another coach this spring. 

6 minutes ago, monchan said:

I'm sure you don't mean anything wrong... but using 'monster' and 'weapon' while talking about a person... mmh. :/