Team Russia

I didn't find much that was interesting in either Trusova or Kostornaia's programs. It was just jumps, some spins, and the trademark busy step sequences that have no connection to the music. I am disappointed. I expected more from them,  Kostornaia especially,  but it is August, so there is a lot of time to change my mind. (I actually didn't mind the patchwork of Romeo and Juliet's greatest hits in Kostornaia's program...)

I was surprised how TAT praised the Jr. ladies and ignored their flaws in technique, while at the same time she mentioned the poor technique of the men and how it is 'dangerous' what they do. Coaches or people like her have a huge responsibility what they do to their students or what they say about them and I think the worst thing is to ignore the problems and praise bad technique, which can result in injuries and other health issues.

Sometimes I don't get her logic... :scratch2:

3 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

I was surprised how TAT praised the Jr. ladies and ignored their flaws in technique, while at the same time she mentioned the poor technique of the men and how it is 'dangerous' what they do. Coaches or people like her have a huge responsibility what they do to their students or what they say about them and I think the worst thing is to ignore the problems and praise bad technique, which can result in injuries and other health issues.

Sometimes I don't get her logic... :scratch2:

I don't get TAT sometimes... By the way, if you get a chance checkout the interesting interview with Raf that TSL posted a couple of days ago. He has some interesting things to say and he definitely has thoughts on the rule changes and the multiple quads being trained by the youngsters

1 час назад, ralucutzagy сказал:

Nicely done! :tumblr_inline_nhkf0oKdhx1qid2nw:

lol Raf with that big stick! 

I think he jumped it in practice all right before the problem was in comps. But looks nice, hope he can stable it (4Lz fall costs much less now)