Team Russia

3 hours ago, Marinn said:

I watched the program, it's gorgeous! I'm just in love!

To each their own bit to me it looked like they made POTO for busy people - crammed as much stuff in as possible. The cuts of music were odd and what is that team’s fascination with sound effects. I will take a hard pass on this program.  The program to me is forgettable and not really up to par for a reigning OGM. Curious to see Carmen now 

13 minutes ago, LucyH said:

To each their own bit to me it looked like they made POTO for busy people - crammed as much stuff in as possible. The cuts of music were odd and what is that team’s fascination with sound effects. I will take a hard pass on this program.  The program to me is forgettable and not really up to par for a reigning OGM. Curious to see Carmen now 

That what its being called on twt “POTO for busy people”. 

Trusova's jumps are bigger compare to last season but that program and music cut are a mess :noshake:

And Kostonaia's LP has voiceovers and looks like a Evgenia's program :dbana: I know her programs last season were too good so they have to mess up this year :drama:

7 minutes ago, Katt said:

And Kostonaia's LP has voiceovers and looks like a Evgenia's program :dbana: I know her programs last season were too good so they have to mess up this year :drama:

R&J for busy ppl is coming I'm so f*cking scared :cri:

27 minutes ago, Sammie said:

The girl is a monster :tumblr_inline_ncmiffG34Z1rpglid: I’m seeing ppl say that she look like can do a 4A cus she rotates so fast on her land 3A. 

:surprised:

That would seriously be hilarious if the first to land the 4A was a junior lady. :laughing: