Team Russia

41 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Nice but not my cup of tea, tbh ...I like Yuzu's black blades much more.

I thought they were more on the pinkish side. They looking gold here. Which I don’t really like. But nothing beats black blades. 

Anna P. looked beautiful, as I expected..... and he is sooo talllll!!! Wish the best for them.

Not a big fan of Med's blades, especially her boots, but she wanted something individual (im sure) and her liking them is what matters. 

As for Alina, well, I imagine she will work through it as athletes usually try to do with pain. Quickly looking it up, it sounds like it goes away after you stop growing and since she is smack dab in the middle of those years I  cannot see her resting through what many would say are the most competitive years for ladies.... especially in Russia, with all the competition....not a good situation at all here. Poor girl. 

Danny G: "Panenkova once again refused to go to the ice, with everyone in the locker room, she answered that she didn't want to go to the training session.

Eteri told her that rather she go to the ice or she must leave summer camp. I must notice that in that day there was her mother. They chose to leave summer camp. We don't know anything else abt them."