Team Russia

Its still a flutz with a solid inside edge. She switch the edge right before the take off. Not surprising, no one can fix wrong edge in a few weeks but idk why she still keep that loop entry :confused:

1 hour ago, Katt said:

Its still a flutz with a solid inside edge. She switch the edge right before the take off. Not surprising, no one can fix wrong edge in a few weeks but idk why she still keep that loop entry :confused:

Hm true, now that I look at it again, you can see she's leaning to the right. It still looks to me like she's been working on it tho. We'll see how she does in the future

1 hour ago, robin said:

Hm true, now that I look at it again, you can see she's leaning to the right. It still looks to me like she's been working on it tho. We'll see how she does in the future

Yes, I'd say she is working on it. 

Tbh I'd ditch both the tano and the loop entry. It'd be easier for her. I am still sad we didn't get to see the double from yesterday because it may have given us a better picture. 

4 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, I'd say she is working on it. 

Tbh I'd ditch both the tano and the loop entry. It'd be easier for her. I am still sad we didn't get to see the double from yesterday because it may have given us a better picture. 

Oh, how would ditching the loop entry help? Intuitively I would say it'd help her deepen her outside edge

I didn't hear about the double. Was it reported that she switched things up?

22 minutes ago, robin said:

Oh, how would ditching the loop entry help? Intuitively I would say it'd help her deepen her outside edge

I didn't hear about the double. Was it reported that she switched things up?

I think it's too difficult for her, at least that's what I'm getting here. She also used to do a pure Lz without the tano, way back even with Eteri and it was a better version so I'd strip it all. 

And yes, yesterday she did a 2Lz per reports and it was, or so they say, a proper Lz. But. How much can we believe the reports is another thing. It's why I really wanted to see it, as it would have told us where she might be but I think we can assume they're working on it all right. It takes a lot of time though, so we'll see. She has some 9 weeks to Russian test skates and looking at the S and the Lo, she's fully back now (unlike at FaOI where she was still quite heavy). The S especially looks good.

5 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

What???  Anything on any Russian media?  

It's up on FS Gossips now too. 
I am seriously confused because not only is it unexpected, but Novoselov was released by Russia and he skates for France now.

5 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Is he returning to the fold or is Ksenia jumping ship after PC?

I genuinely don't know.

She was in New Jersey for training, then actually went on to France to train so .... this off season is total insanity so why not I guess?! :facepalm: