Team Russia

2 hours ago, Deliverpooh said:

Zhenya: Fantasy on Ice performance:

She choreographed this herself:clap:

could be from averbukh ... I seriously can't tell ...:slinkaway:  sorry ... but props to her to try out choreographing and I'm really wondering how she'll look on ice next season under Orser and Tracy!

On 5/27/2018 at 2:25 PM, Deliverpooh said:

Put this in the ladies 3A and Quads topic, but thought it deserves a post here as well:clap:

That is a beautiful jump, it has such height and snap to it. But to me it looks more like a salchow with 270 degree prerotation..., the way she's already rotating going into the axel and how she swings her free leg around. Usually axels are done on an edge but not that deep....now I wonder if she can do a 4S :biggrin:

13 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

@LadyLou!! Look at our wild child <3

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

thank you for quoting me kaeryth, I'm so happy to see her!:10742289:

Please stay healthy bb Nastya, I want to cheer you on again next season!!!

Zhenya's Experience program made me think about Nastya a lot of late, her wilderness fit quite well in the madness concept of her SP (one would think it would be too much for a 13th years old but she did well imo):tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg: