Team Russia

I'm glad - he had a good run in the GP last season (partly due to all the injuries/illnesses, but still..) - wouldn't want to lose all the older ones at once.

Very good Russian tea. There r all cases how FS left Eteri and what she said after. Also good and sad info abt Rus ladies for past quad and Rus haters. I read it yesterday in Russian but it was so long I can't translate it but that good girl made it!

https://black-halla.tumblr.com/post/173765189127/fear-and-loathing-in-fs-thread-or-whats-wrong

Russia ain’t playing around this off season. 

I just hit Google translate on the tweet (”Tarasova-Morozov broke up?”) so no clue about what the article says. 

ETA: Inappropriate specualtion about their relationship? 😬 I thought it was about them as a fs pair. 

4 часа назад, cirelle сказал:

Russia ain’t playing around this off season. 

I just hit Google translate on the tweet (”Tarasova-Morozov broke up?”) so no clue about what the article says. 

ETA: Inappropriate specualtion about their relationship? 😬 I thought it was about them as a fs pair. 

Yes, it's abt their romantic relationship. And yes they broke up, but not split up