Team Russia

Hi guys do u think 

Marin and Eunsoo lim movin to Rafael will be a threat competitively to

Zagitova and Zhenya in senior level? 

Or do u think they r still out of podium at senior GP events (eunsoos jr results never got her on a podium at jr worlds nor JGP)

Cuz of Zhenya, Zagitova and osmond and others? 

3 hours ago, kaeryth said:

I don't think I've ever really heard Mikhail speak before! I was expecting him to be quiet and shy but, goodness, he's quite animated, isn't he? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: He'd be fantastic at reading stories to little kids, not that that has anything to do with anything.

21 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

Hi guys do u think 

Marin and Eunsoo lim movin to Rafael will be a threat competitively to

Zagitova and Zhenya in senior level? 

Or do u think they r still out of podium at senior GP events (eunsoos jr results never got her on a podium at jr worlds nor JGP)

Cuz of Zhenya, Zagitova and osmond and others? 

Eun-Soo Lim has been at the podium twice in a JGP (once last season, and once the season before). Maybe you mean JGPF? :)

I don't think Marin or Eunsoo will be a real threat yet the coming season. If they have a good season, I can see them build from there into becoming so.

I do think Osmond is a threat and just maybe Rika Kihira or Wakaba, but don't think anyone else is when Evgenia and Alina skate clean-ish. The year after that however will see Trusova, Shcherbakova, Kostornaya and Tarakanova turn senior. That's when Zagitova and Meds will not just have to start worrying about medals but their spots as well.

Maybe I'm completely wrong and Mai Mihara wins worlds next year ;)

В 19.04.2018 в 14:08, SparkleSalad сказал:

I don't think I've ever really heard Mikhail speak before! I was expecting him to be quiet and shy but, goodness, he's quite animated, isn't he? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: He'd be fantastic at reading stories to little kids, not that that has anything to do with anything.

Are you kidding me? Mikhail Kolyada is a king of MEME! He always said what he thinks and it's always HILLARIOUS XDDDD