Team Russia

On 1.5.2017 at 11:56 PM, Yatagarasu said:

Yes, Adelina is training now with Plushenko. She's trying to stage a comeback, how well that'll go is anyone's guess. The competition is fierce and with her return, it may be even more so. We have to wait and see how it all goes the first few times she competes.

I'm really surprized she's continuing with skating. with Eteri girls (Alena K, Trusova, Anna) it will be hard for Zhenya and zagitova to catch up... [Admin edit: Please refrain from non-constructive criticism or bashing skaters.]

6 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

I'm really surprized she's continuing with skating. with Eteri girls (Alena K, Trusova, Anna) it will be hard for Zhenya and zagitova to catch up... [Admin edit: Please refrain from non-constructive criticism or bashing skaters.]

[Admin edit: response to deleted post]

I'm not even her fan, but if she likes skating and competing, who are you to advise her against it ???

4 hours ago, Altie said:

[Admin edit: response to deleted post]

I'm not even her fan, but if she likes skating and competing, who are you to advise her against it ???

Oh im sorry if u took offense. Arnt there alot of yuna fans in this forum? I knw that Adelina is famous for robbing yuna of gold, and Ive seen sooo many negative comments about her skating that it mustve been embedded in me automatically. 

1 minute ago, cinemacoconut said:

Oh im sorry if u took offense. Arnt there alot of yuna fans in this forum? I knw that Adelina is famous for robbing yuna of gold, and Ive seen sooo many negative comments about her skating that it mustve been embedded in me automatically. 

I hav nothing against Adelina personally. I think 4 years of seeing hate on her for robbing gold made me disrespect her in this way, and I apologize. It must be hard for Adelina fans to deal with all those sochi controversial haters out there, and my heart goes out to them. Its a shame that the hate also rubbed off on me to disrespect her skill in some way. 

Evgenia Medvedeva and Alexei Yagudin present this program "Ice Age Kids":

The kids skate and the 4 jury members then decide if they want them in their team.

So, if no jury members give them a thumbs up, the participants are out.

If they get only one, they become part of that jury member's team.

If they get more, they can choose what team they want to be part of.

Young talent Sofia Akatieva is in it as well.

Oh, and TAT sits in the middle of the jury commenting, but is not actually one of the four.

2 hours ago, Deliverpooh said:

Evgenia Medvedeva and Alexei Yagudin present this program "Ice Age Kids":

The kids skate and the 4 jury members then decide if they want them in their team.

So, if no jury members give them a thumbs up, the participants are out.

If they get only one, they become part of that jury member's team.

If they get more, they can choose what team they want to be part of.

Young talent Sofia Akatieva is in it as well.

Oh, and TAT sits in the middle of the jury commenting, but is not actually one of the four.

So it’s like “The Voice” but for figure skating?