Team Russia

What r the chances of Tutberidze girls training at TCC or canada? 

I love tutberidze girls but I dislike their choreography and skating skills. 

Wished zhenya or zagitova trained in TCC. 

Why wont they leave russia for training? Russian choreography sometimes looks a bit.. Less fluid less smooth. Like the movements r rushed. 

22 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

What r the chances of Tutberidze girls training at TCC or canada? 

practically zero. for the one who are representating russia at least.

also tcc isnt some kind of magic fix up place. some skaters, for example adam, found the coaching didnt match him personally so he moved to raf. others would probably get too impatient as brian explained that their method usually take 2 years to pay off.

anyway, kostornaia's 3A is great, the steps before it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: trusova's 4Lz is... impressive but, at the same time, maybe she should perfect jumps that she do have now? her 4S and 4T are almost always UR. perfect technique gives way to the jumps surviving puberty.

7 minutes ago, swanbeau said:

practically zero. for the one who are representating russia at least.

also tcc isnt some kind of magic fix up place. some skaters, for example adam, found the coaching didnt match him personally so he moved to raf. others would probably get too impatient as brian explained that their method usually take 2 years to pay off.

anyway, kostornaia's 3A is great, the steps before it :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: trusova's 4Lz is... impressive but, at the same time, maybe she should perfect jumps that she do have now? her 4S and 4T are almost always UR. perfect technique gives way to the jumps surviving puberty.

Im fine with Russian girls jumps. I jst wish they had a more americanized type of choreography and music choice. The one thing us ladies do better than russian girls is skating skills and choreography imo. So if zagitova or evgenia got some skating lessons and a new choreographer I think they will b closer to the total package. Its a shame cuz they have the looks and the jumps but the choreo jst falls flat sometimes. Im glad yuzu chose canada over russia as a trainin ground for that reason

On 2018. 3. 24. at 2:06 PM, HyperBiellmann said:

She's already being eaten alive online. Some asshole found it fit to upload her FS with the word "disastrous" on the title. As if Eteri isn't gonna rat her out first... :/

I thght she was unbeatable because she was so consistent throughout the season. To the point that I believed her mental strength was stronger than Zhenya. I think she had an off day. She still was so mentally strong during the olympics at such a young age

Can I add that Alena K is the most talented jr lady I have Ever Seen like ever? 

Ive watched ladies FS for a long time and I think Alena is the jewel above all. Sure I once thght Marin Honda may be the nxt queen but with Alena I feel something special about her. To me she matches only what Yuzu can give off. That special musicality, the innate lyrical body movement and just pure artistry on ice. Her jumps are also good. Im her biggest fan now after watching jr worlds. I like sashas quads but I think Alena is the total package. She has the potential to be the best ever. Im not alone in this thght am I? According to the youtube comments many more other than myself were touched by her performance. She is the jewel out of the bunch!!! 

1 hour ago, cinemacoconut said:

Can I add that Alena K is the most talented jr lady I have Ever Seen like ever? 

Ive watched ladies FS for a long time and I think Alena is the jewel above all. Sure I once thght Marin Honda may be the nxt queen but with Alena I feel something special about her. To me she matches only what Yuzu can give off. That special musicality, the innate lyrical body movement and just pure artistry on ice. Her jumps are also good. Im her biggest fan now after watching jr worlds. I like sashas quads but I think Alena is the total package. She has the potential to be the best ever. Im not alone in this thght am I? According to the youtube comments many more other than myself were touched by her performance. She is the jewel out of the bunch!!! 

You're not alone. She is a born dancer and for whatever reason that's incredibly rare in figure skating. I'm not sure she has the raw emotion and personality to be as big a star as Yuzu but she certainly comes close in terms of talent. I'm so thrilled that so many are recognising how special she is. I sincerely hope her coaches see it, too, and that she isn't pushed for short term gains the way some others have been. 

9 hours ago, SparkleSalad said:

You're not alone. She is a born dancer and for whatever reason that's incredibly rare in figure skating. I'm not sure she has the raw emotion and personality to be as big a star as Yuzu but she certainly comes close in terms of talent. I'm so thrilled that so many are recognising how special she is. I sincerely hope her coaches see it, too, and that she isn't pushed for short term gains the way some others have been. 

I do hope she lasts for a long time. And maybe get her a good choreographer to make her shine. Shes much better than yuna and other legends at her age because no one else performed with that type of musical maturity at their first worlds. Not to mention the difficult jumps. Really hoping her 3A can make her equal to Trusova

20 hours ago, cinemacoconut said:

I thght she was unbeatable because she was so consistent throughout the season. To the point that I believed her mental strength was stronger than Zhenya. I think she had an off day. She still was so mentally strong during the olympics at such a young age

I agree with this though. To be able to land triples consistently after Eteri throwing her out, that's no mean feat to do.

On 3/28/2018 at 6:29 AM, cinemacoconut said:

9 hours ago, HyperBiellmann said:

I agree with this though. To be able to land triples consistently after Eteri throwing her out, that's no mean feat to do.

Yeah she was tired. *Flashbacks to Yuzu at WTT last year :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

Is Alena K moving up to Senior next season???

18~19 season. 

So her wiki and she ended her 2nd jr competition.

(She was 16th in jr russia nationals 2 seasons ago)

She'll only turn 15 in august though? So she's still too young to do senior comp yet