Planet Hanyu Staff

Grand Prix (America, Canada, France & Japan) Tickets Market

[SALE] Skate Canada all-event ticket, section 102 row U

The face value of the tickets is CAD$220.75, but willing to negotiate - please let me know your price! :)

I was really excited for this but something has come up and can no longer attend.... >< hoping these tickets won't go to waste! Thank you in advance!!! ^^

Selling Thursday and Sunday tickets for Skate Canada sec 116 row T seat 7 Had some family emergencies come up so can't go. Let me know if interested thanks! 

Hi, Selling 1 all-event ticket package to Skate Canada International, October 25-28.

judges side, Section 102, Row U. Face value was $220.75 CAD, but we can agree on a discount.

Send me a PM if interested! I Can directly transfer e-tickets through Ticketmaster.

thanks!

SOLD

Transferred】

Event:ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final (Senior & Junior), Vancouver
Date:2018/12/6-9, All events package
Seat Section: W-BL
Row:7
Seat: 62
The number of tickets:1
Price(unit price): CAD$200

Description:This is a full-event ticket, including official practice,Short Program, Free Skating and gala exhibition. The e-ticket will be transferred to your Ticketmaster account.

I changed my seat to East Bleacher, so am now transferring this thicket to another figure skating fan or Hanyun Yuzuru's fanatic.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:20 AM, fss said:

Hi, Selling 1 all-event ticket package to Skate Canada International, October 25-28.

judges side, Section 102, Row U. Face value was $220.75 CAD, but we can agree on a discount.

Send me a PM if interested! I Can directly transfer e-tickets through Ticketmaster.

thanks!

ticket still available and willing to go down to 50% off - don't want this great seat go to waste!

Selling
I have 1 all-event ticket for Skate Canada, sec 108, row R, seat 6.
I originally payed 220,75 CAD, I'm selling it with 50% discount.
Please, message me if you're interested.

Thanks

Hello, I have a full event ticket to sell for Internationaux de France!

Seats: Category 1, Tribune R for Saturday afternoon and evening. Category 1, Tribune M for Friday and Sunday.

I bought them all for 100 euros, but price is very much negotiable since I'll unfortunately not be able to go and would just like them not to go to waste :( DM me if you're interested in either buying the full event or just one event in particular (they come in Friday, Saturday afternoon, Saturday evening, and Sunday) and please include the price you're willing to pay for them. 

Due to personal circumstances, I wasn't able to go to Helsinki, and I cannot make it to the GP in France, either. :-( 

Clearly, 2018 hates me.

If anyone is interested in Gold seat tickets for France, I have the following available:

Friday: Gold, tribune P  - 17 euros

Saturday afternoon: Gold, tribune P  - 55,50 euros

Saturday evening: Gold, tribune P  - 55,50 euros

Tribune P is behind the judges, very close to the center, and seats are in Rang B (sixth row, I think, or maybe fifth). All Gold seats are numbered / assigned. 

Having someone get some enjoyment out of them is more important than the price, so I'm very open to any and all offers. 

【Transfer】
Event: GPF 2018
Date:2018/12/7 FS
Seat Section: EBL
Row: 4
Seat: 29
The number of tickets: 1
Price(unit price): 121 CAD
Close to KC

TM  transferrable

If interested, please DM me, thanks.

【Transfer】
Event: GPF 2018
Date:2018/12/5 OP
Seat Section: EBL
Row: 2
Seat: 17
The number of tickets: 1
Price(unit price): 40 CAD
Close to KC
TM transferrable

If interested, please DM me, thanks.

I have two electr. (PDF) tickets for the Exibition Gala in Grenoble (ISU GP Internationaux de France 2018), 25th of November, Sunday.

Very good places: tribune E (almost center: currently sold out), row E (3rd row), seats 13 and 14.

50% of the original price which was 55,50 EUR: two tickets for 55,50 EUR in total, payment by PayPal.

Any interest?...