Where can I find...?/ Is there a thread for...?

robin

We’re still working on the structure of the forum and how to make everything more accessible and esier searchable but until then, if you are looking for a specific thread, feel free to ask about it here. :tumblr_inline_ncmifaymmi1rpglid:

(And you‘re always free to make threads yourself if what you‘re looking for doesn’t exist yet.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Piqahanim said:

Hello, may I know if there is any thread of yuzuru officials schedule? Like if he has any release of photobool or ice show or anything? I swear I saw it somewhere but can’t find it 😭

Here you go

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not clear where on PH to find where I can watch skating competitions live online - I am in UK. Some of the livestreams links I've found don't work here for me. I understand that's just the way it is! Still, I wonder if I am missing a viewing opportunity because I haven't found the right link.

I see people posting about having watched, after the livestreams are over, too, but can't always figure where they have done that. (I realise they may be in other zones, of course.)

There are 'videos' posts on some current competition individual threads - but not links there yet.

Could there be somehow a clearer collection of the links to possible viewing sites for the events, please? (And a clear signpost for those?!) 

Or could someone point me to where the links already are posted if I have simply missed them? I know there are some links at the start of threads. I think I've seen other live feed links sometimes within threads - and when the threads get long, it's hard to search for them. 

Could new view-links be added to ... somewhere?  I don't know if this is practical, but I'll ask, and learn...

Or, I suppose, it may be that I simply can't watch some competitions, from here, either live or later on video - could anyone clarify this for me?

Finally, could the info re 'not visible in ....', or 'only visible in....' be included in the event links posted?  (I think some are already - I guess it would be hard to be comprehensive about that.) 

Thank you!    

:thanks:

1 hour ago, axelnojutsu said:

@hunny The livestream links (if available) usually get added to the very first post in the thread for the event that’s being broadcast. They’re in a little box with instructions.

Other than that there’s https://www.eurovisionsports.tv/ or paid services like NBC Gold and Eurosport Player.

On 12/8/2018 at 6:04 PM, hunny said:

I'm not clear where on PH to find where I can watch skating competitions live online - I am in UK. Some of the livestreams links I've found don't work here for me. I understand that's just the way it is! Still, I wonder if I am missing a viewing opportunity because I haven't found the right link.

I see people posting about having watched, after the livestreams are over, too, but can't always figure where they have done that. (I realise they may be in other zones, of course.)

There are 'videos' posts on some current competition individual threads - but not links there yet.

Could there be somehow a clearer collection of the links to possible viewing sites for the events, please? (And a clear signpost for those?!) 

Or could someone point me to where the links already are posted if I have simply missed them? I know there are some links at the start of threads. I think I've seen other live feed links sometimes within threads - and when the threads get long, it's hard to search for them. 

Could new view-links be added to ... somewhere?  I don't know if this is practical, but I'll ask, and learn...

Or, I suppose, it may be that I simply can't watch some competitions, from here, either live or later on video - could anyone clarify this for me?

Finally, could the info re 'not visible in ....', or 'only visible in....' be included in the event links posted?  (I think some are already - I guess it would be hard to be comprehensive about that.) 

Thank you!    

Thank you for your feedback.

As @axelnojutsusaid, available live stream links are added to the first post of every competition thread (except the 'other federation' national competitions where are more posts about each national competitions, not just the OP).

It happens that there are links which don't work for everyone or that shortly before the competition there are new links. Those admins or mods who're online will try to add all available links to the OP, even during the event. But in any case if you don't find a stream which works for you, if you ask for a link in the competition thread, someone will help you.

I think all links should be visible to everyone except the CBC stream which requires VPN. But if some streams are geoblocked in some countries we'll add that info, too.

If there're available videos we usually post them after the event (like here).

If you're in the UK then Eurosport Player could be useful for you. There's a monthly or yearly fee for this service but they usually stream all Grand Prix events, or bigger competitions like European Championships, Four Continents Championships or World Championships. Even if the TV doesn't broadcast some events you can watch them on Eurosport Player live and the stream if available for a couple of weeks after the event, too so you can rewatch them any time.

I hope this helped :) 

6 hours ago, sallycinnamon said:

Thank you for your feedback.

As @axelnojutsusaid, available live stream links are added to the first post of every competition thread (except the 'other federation' national competitions where are more posts about each national competitions, not just the OP).

It happens that there are links which don't work for everyone or that shortly before the competition there are new links. Those admins or mods who're online will try to add all available links to the OP, even during the event. But in any case if you don't find a stream which works for you, if you ask for a link in the competition thread, someone will help you.

I think all links should be visible to everyone except the CBC stream which requires VPN. But if some streams are geoblocked in some countries we'll add that info, too.

If there're available videos we usually post them after the event (like here).

If you're in the UK then Eurosport Player could be useful for you. There's a monthly or yearly fee for this service but they usually stream all Grand Prix events, or bigger competitions like European Championships, Four Continents Championships or World Championships. Even if the TV doesn't broadcast some events you can watch them on Eurosport Player live and the stream if available for a couple of weeks after the event, too so you can rewatch them any time.

I hope this helped :) 

:thanks:  @sallycinnamon !  

This is very helpful - for me, and, I hope, for others, too. :2thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Hi! I'm new to this site and wanted to ask, is there some kind of thread or list of links to videos of Yuzu's programs with different commentary? Because so many fs videos have been taken down on Youtube I can't find a lot of them. And although Ive been able to find some through other sites like SkatingPortal, others I can't find at all (like the NBCSN "enhanced" commentary of the Olympics, which was excellent but seems to have vanished entirely because it was an online paid stream). Is there some kind of Google Drive or database of links where I could find these?

46 minutes ago, rosz said:

Hi! I'm new to this site and wanted to ask, is there some kind of thread or list of links to videos of Yuzu's programs with different commentary? Because so many fs videos have been taken down on Youtube I can't find a lot of them. And although Ive been able to find some through other sites like SkatingPortal, others I can't find at all (like the NBCSN "enhanced" commentary of the Olympics, which was excellent but seems to have vanished entirely because it was an online paid stream). Is there some kind of Google Drive or database of links where I could find these?

Here:

Translations of non-english commentaries (some of the videos are gone though :( )