dotsquare

2019 Four Continents Anaheim

21 hours ago, Whee1000 said:

I did it people. Ticketmaster has my money.

I will give Mr. Hanyu a call and remind him to show up. He obviously listened to me about wearing a sleek, dark costume so he can listen to me about this as well. 

YUZURU. ANAHEIM. FEBRUARY. ONEGAI SHIMASU.

:wave:

If more people do it maybe it'll increase the chances of him going? :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp: I just want to see him again now that Worlds seem just more and more impossible to go to. 

guess who has two thumbs and just dropped a good portion of my paycheck for the dumb ass sport of figure skating??? THIS guy

so we're all meeting up right

(also, Skating Gods - if you dare not send Kazuki, Shoma, Boyang, Jason, Mikhail, Deniss, and especially Yuzu to this comp i will be SO. MAD.)

also to anyone worrying about buying the tickets and then it ends up yuzu wont go, i bought mine with insurance? and i think the way it works is if something happens where you cant go they'll reimburse you

3 hours ago, salty said:

guess who has two thumbs and just dropped a good portion of my paycheck for the dumb ass sport of figure skating??? THIS guy

(also, Skating Gods - if you dare not send Kazuki, Shoma, Boyang, Jason, Mikhail, Deniss, and especially Yuzu to this comp i will be SO. MAD.)

also to anyone worrying about buying the tickets and then it ends up yuzu wont go, i bought mine with insurance? and i think the way it works is if something happens where you cant go they'll reimburse you

Kolyada and Deniss won't be there since they're from European countries.

I think it'll still be a nice but hella expensive competition to see whether Yuzu or not will show up though if I'm being honest I hope his kuyashii from having 3 silver medals at 4CC gets so bad he just decides to show up to get that gold once and for all :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

3 hours ago, salty said:

I would be careful about reading the fine print on the insurance. “If Yuzu doesn’t go” usually isn’t a reason to invoke it. It’s usually stuff more like “I had a heart attack.”

6小时前, salty说:

If doesn't work that way. Don't know why many people believe it.

If people can get money back whenever they change their mind, it means the ticket is refundable and the seller doesn't need to call it 'insurance".

4 hours ago, kaaaaaaat said:

Kolyada and Deniss won't be there since they're from European countries.

I think it'll still be a nice but hella expensive competition to see whether Yuzu or not will show up though if I'm being honest I hope his kuyashii from having 3 silver medals at 4CC gets so bad he just decides to show up to get that gold once and for all :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:

Oh right lmao i forgot 4cc stands for Four Continents durrr! The excitement fogged up my poor brain

3 hours ago, Blackberry said:

I would be careful about reading the fine print on the insurance. “If Yuzu doesn’t go” usually isn’t a reason to invoke it. It’s usually stuff more like “I had a heart attack.”

50 minutes ago, sanfan said:

If doesn't work that way. Don't know why many people believe it.

If people can get money back whenever they change their mind, it means the ticket is refundable and the seller doesn't need to call it 'insurance".

Ohhhh i see. Well i think the fine print said something about if your work schedule changes so maybe a small white lie would work in getting money back? In any case there are still other skaters id like to see so hopefully it doesnt come to that

so excited though!! I hope to see some of you there!!