Interesting Comments Thread

Bilge

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Russian commentators absolutely love Yuzuru (don't know if I should include youtube links - none of the videos have English subtitles).

TAT after GPF 2016: "The audience is on their feet, and I will stand up too. Such a program, and he is so magnificent in it, so free! If the Japanese have someone new, it is someone incredible."

Zhurankov GPF 2015 gala: "I think people who know Japanese should share with us the translation of Hanyu's first and last name into different languages. In one of these languages the letters of his name will surely make up the word 'genius'.

Zhurankov WC 2016 gala: "Second year in a row, skating before Fernandez, Hanyu loses to him. But this year Hanyu has proven multiple times that he is the unique one."

WC 2017 FS commentators, as Nathan Chen is preparing to skate: "Now others will try to beat Hanyu's result, if it's possible. - Is it possible to touch the stars?"

COR 2018 SP Yagudin: "I'm glad I will finally see Hanyu skate in person, because I've never seen him skate with my own eyes before." Another commentator: "Never? Then you shouldn't miss a single second." TAT after the program: "Now if I were in the judges' place, I would give +5 for everything, because they may never again have a chance to do it and to get such pleasure."

I should say that I also saw Otonal with my own eyes - went to COR to keep my friends company, hadn't watched figure skating for more than 10 years, and now... now I'm here )))

On 3/1/2019 at 2:27 PM, Shimmering said:

Hi everyone!

Russian commentators absolutely love Yuzuru (don't know if I should include youtube links - none of the videos have English subtitles).

TAT after GPF 2016: "The audience is on their feet, and I will stand up too. Such a program, and he is so magnificent in it, so free! If the Japanese have someone new, it is someone incredible."

Zhurankov GPF 2015 gala: "I think people who know Japanese should share with us the translation of Hanyu's first and last name into different languages. In one of these languages the letters of his name will surely make up the word 'genius'.

Zhurankov WC 2016 gala: "Second year in a row, skating before Fernandez, Hanyu loses to him. But this year Hanyu has proven multiple times that he is the unique one."

WC 2017 FS commentators, as Nathan Chen is preparing to skate: "Now others will try to beat Hanyu's result, if it's possible. - Is it possible to touch the stars?"

COR 2018 SP Yagudin: "I'm glad I will finally see Hanyu skate in person, because I've never seen him skate with my own eyes before." Another commentator: "Never? Then you shouldn't miss a single second." TAT after the program: "Now if I were in the judges' place, I would give +5 for everything, because they may never again have a chance to do it and to get such pleasure."

I should say that I also saw Otonal with my own eyes - went to COR to keep my friends company, hadn't watched figure skating for more than 10 years, and now... now I'm here )))

Hi, welcome to the planet and thanks for the translations:thanks: 

I really love the comments  *Is it possible to touch the stars?* beautiful:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

What can i say, couldn't agree more about the part him skating not only for points but for good skating

"He skates as a purist on the ice - as an athlete and as an artist"

and the tea about the judges :drinkcoffee:

"Welcome to Planet Hanyu! Population: 1, HIM!" Was this the first time he said it, among many others, lol

"There are figure skaters and then there is Yuzuru Hanyu" i bet many other commentators sait the same sentence at one point about him

"Hanyu beats the competition and remains the number one in the world, if ever there was a doubt" (i love these guys)

"No Olympic champion had ever competed in the GPF in the same solar year. Here we have him, and he even won with a wide lead" (Is it really? i didn't know)

Bonus: "You know you're a star when you do Ina Bauer and then the crowds go crazy" by Kurt (x)

On 1/3/2019 at 12:27, Shimmering said:

Welcome:10742289:!!! And thank you so much for the translations! 

Otonal at CoR... I’m still crying about how beautiful and perfect it was!!!! :201111231756430f6: :7938863: 

1 час назад, Bilge сказал:

Hi, welcome to the planet and thanks for the translations:thanks: 

I really love the comments  *Is it possible to touch the stars?* beautiful:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Thank you! The commentators clearly cheered for Yuzuru throughout the program, worried that he would spend too much energy on emotions in the step sequence and gushed over every jump ))

Another amazing commentary from max and angelo 

"There has been no one like him before and i don't know how much we have to wait to see someone like him in the future.

He has a talent without limits, the quality he puts on the rink is superior to all others"  

"Boyang is an alian

Try to find the right word to define this one"   lol