Interesting Comments Thread

Bilge

7 hours ago, kaylee said:

^ it’s actually during the GPF 

Here you go:

@ 3:33

Guys I ment this one 

8 hours ago, VyVy99 said:

And THIS: "He's not just out of this world, he's on another plannet!" or something along the line.

I remember it's said durring Kiss & Cry after he gets the score somewhere. As for GPF and NHK believe me I've learned by heart what each of it has what memorable comments by whom :xD:

Gotta post this here before I forget cause he worded everything perfectly <3

On 6/12/2018 at 9:12 PM, VyVy99 said:

Guys I ment this one 

I remember it's said durring Kiss & Cry after he gets the score somewhere. As for GPF and NHK believe me I've learned by heart what each of it has what memorable comments by whom :xD:

^ sorry didn’t realize you meant that part. I remember hearing it was well but can’t pin point where it is from. I watch his staking videos daily so if I come across it again I’ll hit you up here :)

Btw: even plushenko: “he’s from a different planet” 

11 minutes ago, Bilge said:

His performances are poetry, and even his technical movements are poetry because of how natural and innate they are - A. Dolfini   (taken from @fireovertheice's sig;))

Yes, that's a beautiful and meaningful comment by Angelo Dolfini (and in Italian it sounds so, so nicely). And it's also in some way what Yuzu said in recent times about how he intend his jumps/technical elements, if I recall correctly.

On 6/13/2018 at 3:14 AM, kaylee said:

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1wOrCEJY0pDl62VA5OAuPdCuwOWzSlD-M

^ again at the end of mikhail kolyada’s short program 

oh and tq for the warm welcome :)

I like Kurt's comment at the OWG'18 after Kolyada's short program (where he risk doing 4Lz but fails and end up out of the last group in the free as well as Nate before him)

"The mission of the short program is to survive (don't take unnecessarily risk) , unless you're YUZURU HANYU or a Skate God, then you can win it" LOL so true

And then Carol's comment after Javi's skate his also perfect short program

"You know, watching Yuzuru skate is like watching a Prince in his glass castle , untouchable , but then watching Javi is like, every man I want to have a beer with. Like watching two favorite movies back to back!" 

Hi! Welcome to another episode of lets pronounce Yuzuru wrong starred by "Yuzuri" Hanyu

Highlights are

• "He's pencil thin but packed with power & real talent"
  • "He is so slight"
  • "yeah i REALLY love this guy" (yeah me too man me too)

Great commentary with good predictions saying we have a new star here and he is someone who could make a major name for himself in the yaers to come and guess what? he did! (althoug they know his name wrong back then)

(Yuzuru) you are a light in figure skating. You’re a leader, and you will be forever remembered – (not only) in my heart but– in the world’s heart. Thank you for all that you give, and for raising our sport to another level every single time

– Shae-Lynn Bourne (Continues~with Wings~)

Hanyu is kindhearted and determined. I believe those two qualities above all are what really come through in his day-to-day life. He’s always been so kind and… he hasn’t changed after winning two Olympic gold medals, he’s still very grounded and very honest. Um, determined– I’ve never seen anyone compete and train the way that he does day after day. It’s truly inspiring to see, inspiring to me, and inspiring to all the skaters around him.

Yuzu, the past many years, it’s been an honor to work with you, to watch you grow as a skater, and to inspire not only me but all of the skaters around the world, and your fans as well. I think you’ve been given an amazing gift, but what you’ve done with that gift is truly what is amazing. So I’m wishing you the biggest congratulations on what you’ve accomplished so far, and to what you’re going to accomplish in the future

– Jeffrey Buttle (Continues~with Wings~)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Today everything's against him, but we are talking about an ace, an athlere that was  probably born to dominate in the years to come (he did *check*)

If i were the ISU, I'd recalculate the scoring system based on him (they (sort of) did *check*)"

Those guys know what they are talking about ci