Interesting Comments Thread

Bilge

6 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

I love this recent love towards my Italian uncles :33333 

I think the best source to find all of the Yuzu content with the italian esp is ElenaC's dailymotion account (http://www.dailymotion.com/elechicca).

She doesn't only post Yuzuru's performances with their commentary, but also snippets of them talking about Yuzuru during other people's performances, or other competitions entirely... which happens pretty often :laughing:

Here, for example, they talk about how much it's difficult to do the 'grand slam' (win every competition in a year), and that only Yagudin in 2002 managed to do it, but that Yuzuru "who isn't second to anyone in terms of greatness, and I'm not only talking about this discipline (but in sport, in general)" won GPF, Olys and Worlds in the same year in 2014. Also, Dolfini says it's "incredible" that Yuzuru hasn't won a 4CC Gold medal yet :rofl:Then they talk about how difficult it is to compare figure skating across the years, because the sport changed immensely.

Max is very romantic because he is passionate when he compliments Yuzu.

Then they go on and specify that Yuzuru's influence on the skating world isn't yet at the highest - we will see the results of his dominance this next four years until Beijing 2022, and we will see them in the 'girls' (he doesn't say 'male' children, he says girls because junior girls are currently twenty steps ahead junior men) who will imitate Hanyu, but not imitate as in 'copy', but as in 'see his method regarding jumps and transitions'. Max says Yuzuru is someone who 'made the jump something else than just three or four rotations in the air'. He goes on to compare figure skating with ski jumping, which is a sport dear to him, and says that what Yuzuru does with his jumps compares to doing a 200 meters jump while holding a tray of sweets in front of you :rofl:

Sorry, I only wanted to drop a link and I ended up translating the whole thing! Well, I wonder if anyone will mind :muahaha:

Nope, thank you^^

I know all of his videos have great commentaries but these Italian commentators (dear Max and Angelo) are something else

2 hours ago, yuzuonice said:

This is my 200th post so excuse my spamming/double posting, but I need it to be something special, so:

SMZzyjF.png

x

:2thumbsup:

EDIT I'm a "baby swan" now, yay 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are so many flattering comments of him during the first Smashing Seimei-Chopin ss that blows up my pride but one of my faves:

"If he's even half way on... Is he beatable? By anyone?"

"There'll be nobody that can touch him. Nobody." 

And THIS: "He's not just out of this world, he's on another plannet!" or something along the line.

I don't remember where it's from and I've been searching so hard but couldn't find it! If someone knows please tell me >_< 

3 hours ago, kaylee said:

Kurt Browning calling Yuzu a “SKATE GOD”

Andi Petrillo: the man, the myth, the legend 

he truly is ...

my two cents ^_^V

do you have the link? i think i heard it before too but don't remember where exactly. Btw welcome to the forum:67638860:

8 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

There are so many flattering comments of him during the first Smashing Seimei-Chopin ss that blows up my pride but one of my faves:

And THIS: "He's not just out of this world, he's on another plannet!" or something along the line.

I don't remember where it's from and I've been searching so hard but couldn't find it! If someone knows please tell me >_< 

Check around Seimei NHK and GPF 2015 by NBC. 

11 minutes ago, VyVy99 said:

here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j07i-cqZgg

3 minutes ago, Ferrer said:

Check around Seimei NHK and GPF 2015 by NBC. 

I was about to say that but instead i decided to watch it again first because its one of my favourite commentaries and one of the reasons why i started this thread :space:

On 3/7/2018 at 5:05 AM, ruruzest said:

“ His jumps are sensational; his falls are spectacular “, Quoting from Tracy ( not verbatim, sorry) I think at the time Tracy hadn’t coached him yet . :knc_tracy1:

She said when Yuzuru is on his jumps are sensational; when he's off his falls are spectacular  !! :knc_tracy2: