Team Japan

On 15.8.2017 at 3:45 AM, MrPudding said:

Shoma doing biellman this season?

On 15.8.2017 at 7:38 AM, kaeryth said:

Well.... he tried. :rofl:

I know it's difficult for men to do Biellmanns, but one sometimes forgets just how difficult it might be when watching people who can do them. Same for other spins and also spirals etc. with all those focus on jumps, other elements might no be rewarded enough. (only perfectionists will bother to add hand movements and other variations :tumblr_inline_mm2wf3KnIx1qz4rgp:)

In that clip Shoma seems to get near the position and appears a good spinner to begin with anyway, not bad for joking around! Wish we could see all kind of different spins and spirals in mens too, I vaguely remember a haicutter in Junior mens. Ladies have way more variety there.

I posted an old news clip about Shingo Nishiyma on the General Chat thread.  Here is his FS at the Skate Ontario 2017 .

I think he needs improvement in skating skills with more speed.  If he is training at the Cricket Club, he may be able to expect his improvement in that meaning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56kb3RfkeY

Guest turquoiseblue
14 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Gorgeous! :heart:

This is my favourite photo of Satton! :goe: She looks stunning :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw: I hope she performs an exhibition programme wearing this beautiful oshima tsumugi costume sometime in the near future :10636614: 

Here is a behind-the-scenes video for those who haven't seen it yet :10815002:

4 hours ago, katonice said:

Shoma's 4S!

We're all thinking Shoma is bringing the 4Lz and then he surprises us by bringing both it and the 4S and going for 6 quads. I wouldn't put it past him!