Team Japan

12 hours ago, kaeryth said:

Ummmm... is Pyeongchang the last Olympics ever?? Why are some of these athletes treating this as the be all end all of everything. /sigh/

Guess they don't see hope in long term ... They are not brave/healthy/talented/confident/whatever reason to compete with Yuzu + 4A and younger skaters with strict new rule in the future...They just want to challenge the GOAT and be remembered in history...That's how I feel. But it is not wrong to try whatever they can do to get the gold though.

21 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

yeah he never went for 5 quads in the FS either...he had to YOLO some quads but that was only bc he missed one. if he hadn't missed one, he wouldn't have YOLOd any :P

He did attempt 5 in WTT because he was mad at sp and could not sleep...Lol. But tbh, I feel like the poped 4S was because of the bad ice condition...

On 7/8/2017 at 9:23 AM, katonice said:

8-Aug (Tue) 

Gutto! Sports Summer Holiday Special!

[Show will be featuring Marin Honda]

(Apologies, my Japanese skills are not yet adequate to translate this completely lol! Maybe someone can help?)

Note: This is the same fun variety show Shoma guested in a few days ago where he played darts, magic tricks, biking games, etc.

Marin's guesting on Gutto! Sports will be happening on 8-Aug (Tue) on NHK-G from 19:30.  

10 minutes ago, sweetwater said:

Satoko Miyahara will miss The Ice Nagoya due to sprain in left foot (could be left leg. The details of her injury hasn’t been shared in this tweet).

Hope she will get well soon.

Oh no... hope she gets well soon. She has a team of medical experts helping her with rehabilitation from her injury so I hope she takes it easy and heals up in time for competitions.