Why I Love Yuzuru Hanyu?

Hello and hi!I just found this forum page and decided to join it so I can get some updates about Yuzuru!

Almost a year ago,I know about Yuzuru through his world-record performance,Hope And Legacy during Worlds 2017.Since that,my interest towards figure skating has grew so rapidly plus I also watched Yuri On Ice around November 2016.

Why I love Yuzuru?The answer is so simple,I love him because of his endless efforts to improve his skating skills.He might be already a legend after his second gold medal in Pyeongchang Olympics but I bet that he wanted to do more especially to be the first skater to land quad Axel,which no one has did it.

Secondly,he gave me some motivation to stay strong no matter what happen.Everyday,I need to face the ignorance at school plus I often being bullied.Like Yuuri Katsuki,I also have a heart that made from glass so I easily can get upset.When I talked about figure skating,I often being 'booed' by my own classmates because they think that it is a boring sport.I wanna be a great person like him but I also wanted to be a humble person in this world.

Moreover,Yuzuru inspired me to work harder and never give up.For your information,I'm in final year in high school and will be facing a huge public examination in the end of year.I failed a lot and tend to be lazy sometimes.When I saw his determination to win,I also need to act like that...^^

There are more reasons that I want to tell but that I can say for now!Have a good day,Yuzu's fan!!:snpeace: