Introductions

Hydroblade

Hi, I just recently joined, seeing the new guidelines imposed in the community! I'm relatively new into fs, is not really a sport that has any sort of following in Colombia so it's taking me a little time to understand all of what fs has to offer.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ziahan said:

Hi! The first time I've seen Yuzuru Hanyu was during Sochi. I've been reading this forum for a few years, but only just found courage to register and post. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to join this big family! 歡迎來到這大家庭😁

On 6/15/2023 at 11:14 AM, ziahan said:

Hi! The first time I've seen Yuzuru Hanyu was during Sochi. I've been reading this forum for a few years, but only just found courage to register and post. Nice to meet you all!

:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: Hi!!! So great that you decided to delurk and join!! Welcome and cheers to many more years to come to celebrate Yuzu's greatness together!:YuzuPoohLove:

• 1 month later...

Hi, a habitual lurker here - I usually avoid being a member of anything (YuzuTune is one of the very few exceptions to the rule), but this somehow seemed like exactly the right time to join the PH. 

A big thank you to all the satellites who have kept me informed about the ice show dates and kept me company (unknowingly) through ungodly AM hours :mornincoffee: I hope there will be many more such occasions :cheer:

8 hours ago, Pushme-Pullyu said:

Hi, a habitual lurker here - I usually avoid being a member of anything (YuzuTune is one of the very few exceptions to the rule), but this somehow seemed like exactly the right time to join the PH. 

A big thank you to all the satellites who have kept me informed about the ice show dates and kept me company (unknowingly) through ungodly AM hours :mornincoffee: I hope there will be many more such occasions :cheer:

Yay!!! Welcome to Planet Hanyu :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_nhkezmeBaq1qid2nw:.

I’m happy that you delurked and decided to join actively, I hope you’ll feel at home here!:tumblr_inline_n18qr7hmfk1qid2nw: