Introductions

Hydroblade

hi everyone! i'm a baby, baby fanyu as i discovered yuzu during bejing and started caring about him A LOT please don't hate me i'm educating myself!! :heart: i just saw him skate then immediately went and found the pyeongchang and sochi stuff. that was kind of it. 

anyway, this is me coming here to talk about figure skating and yuzu because my friends are all absolutely sick of me right now.

probably the first time i cried was to notte stellata? then i watched cup of china and GOD THE TEARS. 

Can I recommend footage of his practices?  Very enjoyable and not at all stressful to watch apart from GPF 4A 🌪which left a lot of us hyperventilating.  Lots of elegant graceful stroking exercises, very soothing and hypnotic in these stressful times.

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I've been a fanyu since 2014! My first encounter with yuzu was around 2012 when I accidentally clicked the call me maybe video made by the Shibsibs (i miss them :cry:). But it wasn't until sochi that I successfully became a fan and ever since then, there was no turning back! I originally watched the men's singles for Michael Martinez (he's the first and only rep from my winter-less country so I wanted to root for him), but little did I know that yuzu would capture my heart. Yuzu made me feel a lot of feelings and became emotional after his program. I love how he loves skating, how light and flowy his skating looks like, how he literally flies, and how he's dedicated to the character and the music. He always inspires me when I encounter slumps, and encourages me to do my best in life, even if it seems like everyone's against you. 

I finally decided to join everyone here because I wanted to be in a safer space where I can be with my fellow fanyus!

hello everyone!! I'm totally new here and relatively a new fan, don't know if I can consider myself a fanyu yet, coz i got to know about yuzu just this olys, but soon I'll get there:)) also i don't know anything about figure skating, but I'll learn about it soon too.

i know I'm really late, which i deeply regret myself, wish I knew about him way earlier:(((

but i think I'll consider myself lucky that i bumped into him & saw his performance even though it was late.

and thank you to planet hanyu for creating this space. hope i can get to know more about yuzu and his journey and give him lots of love & support from now on (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

p.s.: is there a place like a chat room or q&a section or something like that in here where we can ask our doubts or questions if we have any!??

(also english isn't my first language, so please don't mind if there were any mistakes >.<)

Greetings :]

Thank you for deciding to read my introducion !!

My name is Lana, I am almost 14 years old, and I'm from Serbia. I've been "consuming" any kind of ice skating included content since I was a toddler (3-4 yo, learnt to skate at the age of 4) but I always had a special love for figure skating, and found out about Yuzu the same year I learnt how to skate.

Besides figure skating and Yuzu, my current hobbies are also playing video games, being a huge fan of kpop & watching anime/reading mangas.

I might seem as a new fan, since I was always interested in Yuzu for his work and not for who he is. Not because I didn't care, but because I didn't know sportists would portray their personalities and interests to their fans in this amount, but since March 2020, I've been interested. (I regret not finding out earlier :c)

Random fun facts:

-Thus the fact I was born in Serbia, my first language is English.

-Right now, I'm trying to enter the ice rink, but not as a fan, but to try and become a figure skater.

-I bought my skates December 2021 :)

1st time on ice, pinterest post

https://laniwani.carrd.co <- also my carrd :)

7 hours ago, hanyu_pooh said:

Greetings :]

Thank you for deciding to read my introduction!!

My name is Lana, I'm almost 14 years old and I'm from Serbia. I've "consumed" any kind of ice skating content since I was a little kid (3-4 years old, I learned to skate when I was 4) but I've always had a particular love for figure skating and I discovered Yuzu the same year I learned to skate.

Besides figure skating and yuzu, my current hobbies are also playing video games, being a big kpop fan and watching anime/reading manga.

I may seem like a new fan, as I've always been interested in Yuzu for his work and not who he is. Not because I didn't care, but because I didn't know sports people would showcase their personalities and interests to their fans at this point, but since March 2020, I've been interested. (I regret not having discovered it sooner :c)

Random fun facts:

-Hence the fact that I was born in Serbia, my first language is English.

-Right now I'm trying to enter the rink, but not as a fan, but to try to become a figure skater.

-I bought my skates in December 2021:)

1st time on ice, post pinterest

:wave: hanyu pooh, I have just read you and I find that you have a high maturity for your age of 14  :peace2: and like Anabel I wish you perseverance and courage as Yuzu has and has been and you have everything "cute" (abbreviation of cute on your photo  :tumblr_inline_n2pjczPRg51qdlkyg: ) 

Guest turquoiseblue

Welcome to the Planet, all the new satellites :welcome: I hope you all have fun here :10742289:

On 3/2/2022 at 3:26 AM, tenchiyuzu said:

hello everyone!! I'm totally new here and relatively a new fan, don't know if I can consider myself a fanyu yet, coz i got to know about yuzu just this olys, but soon I'll get there:)) also i don't know anything about figure skating, but I'll learn about it soon too.

i know I'm really late, which i deeply regret myself, wish I knew about him way earlier:(((

but i think I'll consider myself lucky that i bumped into him & saw his performance even though it was late.

and thank you to planet hanyu for creating this space. hope i can get to know more about yuzu and his journey and give him lots of love & support from now on (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

p.s.: is there a place like a chat room or q&a section or something like that in here where we can ask our doubts or questions if we have any!??

(also english isn't my first language, so please don't mind if there were any mistakes >.<)

Hi @tenchiyuzu :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

You can ask any questions related to Yuzu in General Yuzuru Chat.

• If you have specific requests for videos/photos or translations, we have dedicated threads: 
  • For general questions about figure skating techniques, rules, competitions, etc.: 
  • For questions about how to use the forum: 

If you are not sure where to post your question, you can always use General Yuzuru Chat :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Hello everyone!!My name is Emily and thank u for looking at my introduction.

My nationality is China and Hanyu is really popular in China(especially during the OG).I am 16 in this year November  and I will take the high school entrance examination in June.I promise I will work hard and try my best always , just like Hanyu.
I became a fan on 24th of July in 2021. I really want to meet the other fans and talk about Hanyu together.

I was late to know Hanyu but luckily , I finally knew him. Exactly, I was touched by him.

Sorry for my English is poor(it isn’t my first language*)

Happy to meet you!!!Welcome to chat with me!!

4 hours ago, Emixxx said:

Hello everyone!!My name is Emily and thank u for looking at my introduction.

My nationality is China and Hanyu is really popular in China(especially during the OG).I am 16 in this year November  and I will take the high school entrance examination in June.I promise I will work hard and try my best always , just like Hanyu.
I became a fan on 24th of July in 2021. I really want to meet the other fans and talk about Hanyu together.

I was late to know Hanyu but luckily , I finally knew him. Exactly, I was touched by him.

Sorry for my English is poor(it isn’t my first language*)

Happy to meet you!!!Welcome to chat with me!!

愛美麗,你好!歡迎你加入羽生結弦的粉絲群(planet hanyu):2thumbsup:

On 3/4/2022 at 7:54 PM, turquoiseblue said:

Welcome to the Planet, all the new satellites :welcome: I hope you all have fun here :10742289:

Hi @tenchiyuzu :tumblr_m9gcv6So5s1qzckow:

You can ask any questions related to Yuzu in General Yuzuru Chat.

• If you have specific requests for videos/photos or translations, we have dedicated threads: 
  • For general questions about figure skating techniques, rules, competitions, etc.: 
  • For questions about how to use the forum: 

If you are not sure where to post your question, you can always use General Yuzuru Chat :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

omg!! that's so sweet of you @turquoiseblue ◝(⁰▿⁰)◜ thank you so much for responding. and noted!! hehe:D